When Residents and Non-Residents illegally dump trash in St. Louis City alley ways and dumpsters or vacant lots the city tracks and fines the violation.
The St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department's Trash Task Force is the authority that targets illegal dumping in alleys and lots in the City of St. Louis.
Residents too can assist in our effort to keep the city clean by reporting violations and/or providing detailed information.
Prepare any helpful information:
- Address, street, or intersection of the violation
- Describe the person(s) committing the violation
If you are witnessing illegal dumping in process, call the police non emergency number at (314) 231-1212 so staff can begin an immediate investigation.
- Report Incident to the CSB using the "Begin Online" button below
- Choose the most accurate violation type
- Provide the correct address of the location
- Provide a detailed description of the violation (type of debris, vehicle involved, time of day if known, what you have observed, etc.).
No fees associated with reporting Illegal dumping.
What to Expect
Issue a work order for remediation and trash removal.
Refer the incident for Investigation if warranted.
Citizens' Service Bureau
1520 Market St. Room 4087
St. Louis, Mo 63103
Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (excluding City holidays)
1 comment from someone like you has helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!