By reusing and recycling your cartridges, you can help conserve resources, reduce pollution, support jobs in the reuse and recycling industry, and in some cases earn money for schools, charities, or your own business.
Industry sources say more than 300 million cartridges end up in landfills each year. That's more than 8 cartridges thrown away in the U.S. every second!
The City of St. Louis offers this list of retailers, which is not inclusive, to help residents reuse and recycle. The City does not endorse any of these businesses or services. Space does not allow us to include all organizations that may be applicable to this list. The variety and availability of these services may change at any time.
Organizations located within the City of St. Louis are demarcated by the Arch decal. Organization located within Missouri are demarcated by the state decal.
- Inkjet cartridges are accepted in return for cash back. They will provide boxes with postage paid shipping labels.
- Drop off cartridges in their collection bin or pick up a postage paid shipping envelope.
Mail: 4600 South Square Drive, High Ridge, Missouri 63049
- They accept ink jet and toner cartridges, for which they pay cash
Cartridges and Cellular Phones
Mail: 416 Bryant Circle, Suite E, Ojai, California 93023
- Inkjet and toner cartridges, cell phones, PDA's, and MP3 Players are accepted in return for cash.
Mail: 380 East Bayfront Parkway, Erie, Pennsylvania 16507
- They accept copier, fax, inkjet, laser, and toner cartridges, and cell phones. Raise funds for a local school. They provide postage paid collection boxes.
Mail: 20724 Lassen Street, Chatsworth, California 91311
- They accept inkjet, laser, and toner cartridges as well as cell phones & other e-waste. Fundraising opportunity.
- They accept inkjet, laser, and toner cartridges, and cell phones to raise funds for your organization.
Mail: 9815 Independence Avenue, Chatsworth, California 91311
- "We pay you cash for all the empty cartridges and cell phones you collect. Whether you keep the cash for yourself or donate it to your favorite school, charity, or organization, it's your choice!...Send them to us through prepaid collection bags and boxes."
- They accept inkjet, laser, fax, and copier cartridges, as well as cell phones for recycling. They provide free postage-paid, pre-addressed collection boxes for cell phones.