Permits and Inspections

Information regarding street permits and other street inspections.

50-50 Sidewalk Program
How to enroll in the City's cost sharing sidewalk program

Apply for a Commercial Loading Zone Permit
A Commercial Loading Zone Permit allows restaurants and businesses that offer curbside pick-up to convert metered parking spots into commercial loading zones for carryout patrons to pick-up orders.

Apply For A Small Vehicle Sharing Permit
Application process for companies to request a permit to operate bikes, scooters, and other small vehicles share programs in the City of St. Louis

Blocking Right of Way Permits
Blocking Right of Way Permits are required for any activity that will block any portion of the public right of way (i.e.: street or sidewalk)

Excavation Permits
An excavation permit is required anytime a portion of the public right of way is removed.

Food Truck Permits
Information concerning Mobile Vendors (Food Trucks) in the City

Mobile Vendors
Information and requirements pertaining to Mobile Vendors requiring permits with the Street Department.

Overdimensional Transportation Permits
Permit for oversized vehicles to travel on pre-declared route in the City of St. Louis

Report Abandoned or Derelict Cars
How to report improperly stored, abandoned or derelict cars.

Request Bike Rack Purchase and Installation
How to request the purchase and installation of a bike rack in front of your business.

Sewer Lateral Repair Program
Sewer Lateral Repair Program covers repairs to sewer line under the right of way

Vending in the City
Vending in the City

Was this page helpful?      

Comments are helpful!
500 character limit

Feedback is anonymous.