Vending in the City

Vending in the City

The Streets Department permits mobile vendors (otherwise known as "food trucks"). Mobile vendors must also have a business license and be inspected by the Health Department.

Stationary vendors in City parks or on City sidewalks are permitted by the Parks Department.

Apply for a Commercial Loading Zone Permit
A Commercial Loading Zone Permit allows restaurants and businesses that offer curbside pick-up to convert metered parking spots into commercial loading zones for carryout patrons to pick-up orders.

Food Truck Permits
Information concerning Mobile Vendors (Food Trucks) in the City

Mobile Vendors
Information and requirements pertaining to Mobile Vendors requiring permits with the Street Department.

Was this page helpful?      

Comments are helpful!
500 character limit

Feedback is anonymous.

3 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!