Food Truck Permits

Information concerning Mobile Vendors (Food Trucks) in the City

Call 314-647-3111 Ext. 1009


The City of St. Louis currently permits mobile food vendors to operate in the downtown motorized food truck vending district.


Before applying for a permit, mobile vendors must:

  1. obtain a vending / business license with the City of St. Louis License Collector's office.
  2. pass a health inspection
  3. obtain a fire safety certification from the Building Division. 

Individuals interested in applying for a mobile vendor permit should contact Mark Rivolta at 647-3111 x 1009.


Mobile Vendors

Prospective mobile vendors review the following information, and download and complete required forms.

Call 314-647-3111  Ext. 1009


Various fees apply.

What to Expect

You will obatin a permit to operate a food truck in the City after you provide proof of a vending/ business license, current health inspection, show a fire safety certification from the building division, and submitted the application with the Street Division. 

Additional Information

Stationary Sidewalk Vendor permits

Stationary Sidewalk Vendor permits are issued by the Parks Department.


Please add one or more contacts.

Was this page helpful?      

Comments are helpful!
500 character limit

Feedback is anonymous.

1 comment from someone like you has helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!