Courier Job Opening
REPORTS TO: Director of Off Street Parking
SHIFT: , Monday –Friday, with the ability to work overtime.
Employees in this classification are responsible for transporting packages and other pertinent deliverables to and from various office locations.
- Transport deliverables to and from various locations within the Treasurer's Office as well as to locations outside of the scope of the Treasurer's operations.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of cash and other bank related documents from garage facilities and administration.
- Provides interoffice mail pickup and delivery as needed.
- Perform all other duties requested by management; including but not limited to working in a parking booth and adding parking tickets to the ticket spitter boxes.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent certification; six -twelve months related experience.
- Possess a current valid
Missourior Illinoisdriver's license and be insurable with the ability to operate city-owned or personal vehicle for business.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions in writing and verbally.
- Ability to perform essential job functions for duration of shift.
- Ability to deal with people in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and integrity.
- Ability to walk, sit, stand, reach, drive, carry and/or move up to 25 pounds, and perform other physical tasks associated with this type position.
- Exposure to extreme temperatures, weather conditions, noise and dust are common.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants interested in applying for this position, should send a cover letter and resume in Microsoft Word or PDF file to StLTreasurerHR@stlouis-mo.gov
The City of St Louis Treasurer's Office does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, disability, sex or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, veteran's status or marital status.