Clayton Tamm general boundaries are defined as Oakland Ave. on the North, southward to Hampton Ave. on the East, westward to Manchester Ave. to Dale Ave. on the South, northward to Louisville Ave. on the West to Oakland Ave.
Part of what is also known as the Forest Park Southwest area, Clayton-Tamm began to be built up in 1852, when the Pacific Railroad extended its line into Cheltenham. Originally the area was known as West Cheltenham, and then as Dogtown, before being renamed Clayton-Tamm.
Parks in Clayton Tamm
No parks found.