Central West End
Central West End general boundaries are defined as Delmar Blvd. on the North, southward to N Vandeventer Ave. on the East, westward to Interstate Highway 64 (I-64) on the South, northward to S. Kingshighway Blvd, westward to Lindell Blvd. northward to Union Blvd on the West to Delmar Blvd.
- Central West End Neighborhood Association Facebook Page
- Central West End Neighborhood Association Website Page
- Central West End Neighborhood Security Initiative
- Central West End Scene Facebook Page
- Cortex Innovation Community Website
- Park Central Development Corporation
- Park Central Development Corporation Facebook Page
- Washington University Medical Center Redevelopment Corporation Facebook Page
- West Pine Laclede Neighborhood Association Website
Parks in Central West End
Previously it was a grass field. Per a 2010 article by Sarah Fenske in the Riverfront Times, Taylor Park was formerly the CWE Dog Park. The city obtained development rights of the site as part of a recent deal that allowed Barnes Jewish Hospital to take over Hudlin Park, which was technically part of Forest Park, but located across Kingshighway Boulevard to the east. You may remember the park that included tennis courts and playground equipment.
12 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!