St. Louis Hills

St. Louis Hills general boundaries are defined as Chippewa St. on the North, southward to Hampton Ave. on the East, westward to Jamieson Ave. to Loughborough Ave. on the South, northward via the eastern edge of River Des Peres Park on the West to Chippewa St.

Useful Contacts

Aldermen

Neighborhood Improvement Specialist(s)

Parks in St. Louis Hills

Francis Park

Francis Park

Francis Park was named after David Rowland Francis, the President of the Louisiana Purchase Exposition in 1889, former mayor of St. Louis (1885-1889) and Missouri Governor (1889-1893). In 1916, he donated 60 acres to the city for Francis Park.

Learn more

Willmore Park

Willmore Park

The last major Park to be developed in the City of St. Louis. 70 acres of Willmore Park was donated by Cyrus Crane Willmore.

Learn more

2 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!

Was this page helpful?      


Comments are helpful!
500 character limit

Feedback is anonymous.