It's that time of the year again!
Department Charity Drive Coordinators will be picking up the materials for the 2019 Charity Drive on Tuesday, December 4, 2018 to distribute to their co-workers. Employees will be able to donate to the following charitable organizations:
- America's Charities - charities.org
- Arts and Education Council Centene Center for the Arts - KeepArtHappening.org
- The Backstoppers - backstoppers.org
- Community Health Charities - healthcharities.org
- Global Impact - charity.org
- United Negro College Fund - uncf.org
- United Way of Greater St. Louis - stl.unitedway.org
- William L. Clay Scholarship & Research Fund - wlcsrf.org
Please note that there is one less charity this year -- Missouri Environmental Fund Board of Directors has closed the organization.
Pledge sheets with the contributions must be returned to the department Charity Drive Coordinator by Tuesday, December 18, 2018. Payroll deductions will start in January 2019.
All contributions are greatly appreciated.
# # #
Office of Special Events