Single Stream Recycling is now available in City Hall. Employees may now recycle bottles, cans, paper, and cardboard together in the same recycling bin. A list of the materials that are now acceptable in the recycling bins is available at http://stlouis-mo.gov/government/departments/street/refuse/recycle/materialsaccepted.cfm).
Pictured above: Last month Victor Peoples, Rachel Richie and Ron Thomas of Facilities Management checked out the new recycling equipment at City Hall.
- Simply place clean recyclables in the existing recycling bins located throughout City Hall.
- Please remember to empty and rinse any food/drink residual from containers and flatten cardboard.
- If cardboard does not fit into the recycling bin, please flatten and stack beside or under the recycling bin. Or place in your already predetermined collection location.
- Housekeeping will collect your recyclables and transport them to the new recycling compactor on the Northwest side of City Hall.
- No plastic bags or Styrofoam please.
Please contact the Refuse Division if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions.
For more recycling information about recycling, please visit www.stlouis-mo.gov/recycle.
City of St. Louis
Waste Management and Recycling