Overview and amenities for Berra Park
The park was named Virgo Park when the site was purchased by the city in 1945. In November, 1965 it was renamed in honor of the late Louis G. “Midge” Berra, who was a long time political force in the area, in November, 1965.
A monument was erected within the park to honor Berra. Midge was no relation to Yogi Berra who also was a figure growing up on the Hill.
Berra Park has 2 deli/restaurants within eye shot.
Museums and Cultural Venues
- Professional Business Men Memorial (Memorials)
- Berra Park Soccer Field (Soccer Fields)
- Berra Field 01S (Softball Fields)
- Berra Field 02S (Softball Fields)
- Berra Park Volleyball Court (Volleyball Courts)
Sports and Recreation Facilities
Park and Amenities Map
3 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!