The Missouri Department of Revenue (DOR) handles motor vehicle plate renewal, titling, and registration.
The Collector of Revenues' City hall office does operate as a DMV location for the state of missouri.
You will need to bring documentation with you to obtain a new license or renew an existing license, and in some cases will need to pass exams.
- Visit a DOR location with your required I.D. and documentation
- Apply for the correct licsense, test, or permit.
- Pay the required licensings or permit fees.
Fees vary based on the type of DOR service, View the license fee chart.
What to Expect
What to expect depends on the type of license you are seeking.
Please see the MO Department of Revenue website for details.
Find an Office Near You
- The MO Department of Revenue has a list and map of all office locations where you can obtain or renew your license.
- The MO State Highway Patrol has a list of diver exam locations for both written and road testing.