Jury Duty Supervisor
Learn about the Jury Duty Supervisor's Office and the requirements to be eligible to serve as a juror in Missouri.
Jury Supervisor, Joanne Martin
To be eligible to serve as a juror in Missouri, you must be:
- A United States citizen
- A resident of the jurisdiction (City of St. Louis)
- At least 21 years of age
- Able to read, speak and understand English
- Physically and mentally able to serve
- Not a convicted felon
- Not a judge of a court of record
- Not on active duty with the armed forces
Persons who believe they are ineligible to serve as a juror may be required to provide documentation or other proof of the reason for ineligibility.
Email Jury Supervisor's Office
19 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!