- Friday, March 23, , Julie Davis Branch
- Monday, March 26, , Carpenter Branch
- Wednesday, March 28, , Schlafly Branch
- Friday, March 30, , Buder Branch
For more information on these dates, times and locations go to the St. Louis Public Library website at slpl.org or to St. Louis City at http://stlouis-mo.gov/government/departments/comptroller/news.
Office of the Comptroller
Most Read News
- President Reed announces next term for Poet Laureate President Lewis Reed announces next term for the St. Louis Poet Laureate and has appointed Cheryl D.S. Walker to chair the taskforce.
- Remembering Former Ald. Bill Waterhouse On Friday, June 8, the Board of Aldermen paused at the beginning of their meeting to recognize and remember former Alderman Bill Waterhouse with a moment of silence.
- President Reed statement on airport consultant contract The Board of Estimate & Apportionment approved the consulting agreement to explore leasing St. Louis Lambert International Airport.