- Friday, March 23, , Julie Davis Branch
- Monday, March 26, , Carpenter Branch
- Wednesday, March 28, , Schlafly Branch
- Friday, March 30, , Buder Branch
For more information on these dates, times and locations go to the St. Louis Public Library website at slpl.org or to St. Louis City at http://stlouis-mo.gov/government/departments/comptroller/news.
Office of the Comptroller
Most Read News
- On the Map: Vaughn Cultural Center This month we focus on the Vaughn Cultural Center, an important institution that educates the St. Louis community about black history and culture.
- President Reed statement regarding public safety Today, President Lewis Reed called upon the Public Safety Department to implement the Ceasefire Project in St. Louis.
- Leonard Johnson to Receive Outstanding Alumni Leader Under 40 Award Leonard Johnson to Receive Outstanding Alumni Leader Under 40 Award.