The Comptroller's Office requires each department complete and submit:
- An authorized signature form for each fund/center for which it has responsibilities. Only the individuals listed on the authorized signature form will be allowed to sign requisitions or vouchers.
- A department contact information sheet indicating who in your department should receive accounting information and ledgers from the Comptroller's Office.
Please return all completed forms with original signatures by June 30, 2018 to:
ATTN: Rivian Robinson
City Hall, Room 311
Office of the Comptroller
Most Read News
- Prop S Youth Crime Prevention Fund Application Now Open The Public Safety Committee of the Board of Aldermen has approved approximately $950,000 to award in calendar year 2019 for programs designed to prevent crimes perpetrated by youth in the City of St. Louis.
- St. Louis Sustainability News - Oct. 2018 St. Louis Sustainability News
- Comptroller Darlene Green Statement on 2018 MLS Expansion Plan City of St. Louis Comptroller Darlene Green issued the following statement.
Feedback is anonymous.