The Comptroller's Office requires each department complete and submit:
- An authorized signature form for each fund/center for which it has responsibilities. Only the individuals listed on the authorized signature form will be allowed to sign requisitions or vouchers.
- A department contact information sheet indicating who in your department should receive accounting information and ledgers from the Comptroller's Office.
Please return all completed forms with original signatures by June 30, 2018 to:
ATTN: Rivian Robinson
City Hall, Room 311
Office of the Comptroller
Most Read News
- On the Map: Charlton H. Tandy & Tandy Park Too often the history of our city goes untold. The streets we walk down or houses we pass have a storied past that is sometimes forgotten. To commemorate Black History throughout the year, we will be sharing the stories of places in our city that in one way or another have been home to the rich history of Black St. Louisans
- St. Louis Municipal Courts Offering Amnesty Program in January Warrants Will Be Recalled and Overdue Court Fines and Costs Can Be Paid Without Penalty
- SLDC Announces the First Town Hall Meeting Open forum to Connect Citizens with the Organization
Feedback is anonymous.