The Comptroller's Office requires each department complete and submit:
- An authorized signature form for each fund/center for which it has responsibilities. Only the individuals listed on the authorized signature form will be allowed to sign requisitions or vouchers.
- A department contact information sheet indicating who in your department should receive accounting information and ledgers from the Comptroller's Office.
Please return all completed forms with original signatures by June 30, 2018 to:
ATTN: Rivian Robinson
City Hall, Room 311
Office of the Comptroller
Most Read News
- President Reed announces next term for Poet Laureate President Lewis Reed announces next term for the St. Louis Poet Laureate and has appointed Cheryl D.S. Walker to chair the taskforce.
- Remembering Former Ald. Bill Waterhouse On Friday, June 8, the Board of Aldermen paused at the beginning of their meeting to recognize and remember former Alderman Bill Waterhouse with a moment of silence.
- President Reed statement on airport consultant contract The Board of Estimate & Apportionment approved the consulting agreement to explore leasing St. Louis Lambert International Airport.
Feedback is anonymous.