The St. Louis City Continuum of Care for Homelessness is seeking new members who share a passion for assisting our unhoused neighbors and ending homelessness in our community. All interested individuals or agencies may apply. We welcome new members from a diversity of perspectives, including social service providers, public service providers, healthcare, advocacy groups, local associations, and the private sector. Current priorities for new members include:
- Advocacy organizations
- Private sector businesses
- Affordable Housing developers
- Public housing authorities
- Public and Private School districts
- Formerly homeless individuals
Interested individuals or agencies are encouraged to complete an application, which can be found at: https://cocstl.org/get-involved/membership/membership-application/. All questions about membership may be directed to Laura Toledo, Governance and Membership Committee Chair, at email@example.com or 314-771-5207.
Most Read News
St. Louis City and County Jointly Revise COVID-19 Mitigation Measures
In the revised guidelines occupancy requirements for venues and establishments are replaced
with a minimum six-foot social distancing requirement among occupants on the premises.
- SLATE Executive Director elected to the United Way Board of Directors SLATE Executive Director elected to the United Way Board of Directors release
- Mayor Jones and County Executive Page Host Joint Press Conference on New Health Orders Media Advisory