The St. Louis City Continuum of Care for Homelessness is seeking new members who share a passion for assisting our unhoused neighbors and ending homelessness in our community. All interested individuals or agencies may apply. We welcome new members from a diversity of perspectives, including social service providers, public service providers, healthcare, advocacy groups, local associations, and the private sector. Current priorities for new members include:
- Advocacy organizations
- Private sector businesses
- Affordable Housing developers
- Public housing authorities
- Public and Private School districts
- Formerly homeless individuals
Interested individuals or agencies are encouraged to complete an application, which can be found at: https://cocstl.org/get-involved/membership/membership-application/. All questions about membership may be directed to Laura Toledo, Governance and Membership Committee Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-771-5207.
Most Read News
- St. Louis City and County to Require Masks to Limit Spread of COVID-19 Delta Variant As COVID-19 hospitalizations rise and the Delta variant spreads, the City of St. Louis and St. Louis County will require masks to be worn in indoor public places and on public transportation beginning Monday.
- Joint Statement from St. Louis City and St. Louis County on Sharp Increase in COVID-19 Cases The City and County will continue to urge everyone to wear masks, even if you are vaccinated.
- City Refuse Division Directs Residents to Nearly 30 Recycling Bins as Hiring Efforts Continue Longstanding labor shortage in the department impacts collection of recyclables.