The St. Louis City Continuum of Care for Homelessness is seeking new members who share a passion for assisting our unhoused neighbors and ending homelessness in our community. All interested individuals or agencies may apply. We welcome new members from a diversity of perspectives, including social service providers, public service providers, healthcare, advocacy groups, local associations, and the private sector. Current priorities for new members include:
- Advocacy organizations
- Private sector businesses
- Affordable Housing developers
- Public housing authorities
- Public and Private School districts
- Formerly homeless individuals
Interested individuals or agencies are encouraged to complete an application, which can be found at: https://cocstl.org/get-involved/membership/membership-application/. All questions about membership may be directed to Laura Toledo, Governance and Membership Committee Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-771-5207.
Most Read News
- Alderman Muhammad and SLATE Partner for City Parks and Recreations Job and Hiring Fair If you know of individuals looking for a job with great pay and benefits, please invite them to SLATE Missouri Job Center Job & Hiring Fair.
- St. Louis City and County to Require Masks to Limit Spread of COVID-19 Delta Variant As COVID-19 hospitalizations rise and the Delta variant spreads, the City of St. Louis and St. Louis County will require masks to be worn in indoor public places and on public transportation beginning Monday.
- St. Louis Agency on Training and Employment, Alderman Collins-Muhammad to Partner for City Parks and Recreation Job and Hiring Fair SLATE is partnering with Collins-Muhammad Jr. for a Job & Hiring Fair on Wednesday, October 20, 2021, from 10 am to 2 pm, at Wesley House Association