This article is 5 years old. It was published on December 15, 2015.
The City of St. Louis website will be down for a major website design update on Monday, December 21, 2015 between Noon and 5 pm.
To ensure any transactions (employment applications, permit submissions, service requests) with the website are completed, save your work and logout by Noon .
Service date: Monday, December 21, 2015
Service time: Noon - 5 PM. The website will be down approximately two hours. Followed by intermittent outages until 5 PM.
Estimated duration: 5 hours
Sites affected: all of stlouis-mo.gov
We apologize for any inconvenience the update and outage might cause our public. The changes are an effort to:
- modernize look & feel of the site
- speed up the site
- Increase visitor engagement
- make services easier to find, quicker to access.
Most Read News
- Businesses Can Aid In Slowing the Spread of COVID-19 As COVID-19 cases continue to surge throughout the country and the metropolitan area, the City of St. Louis Department of Health is issuing a reminder of our shared responsibility for the health and safety of the community.
- Help Prevent COVID-19 Correcting Misinformation and Tips for the Holidays
- Mayor Krewson Announces Activation of City’s Cold Weather Outreach Plan for Unhoused Individuals Temperatures are expected to hit or dip below 32? Friday evening and overnight