This article is 5 years old. It was published on December 15, 2015.
The City of St. Louis website will be down for a major website design update on Monday, December 21, 2015 between Noon and 5 pm.
To ensure any transactions (employment applications, permit submissions, service requests) with the website are completed, save your work and logout by Noon .
Service date: Monday, December 21, 2015
Service time: Noon - 5 PM. The website will be down approximately two hours. Followed by intermittent outages until 5 PM.
Estimated duration: 5 hours
Sites affected: all of stlouis-mo.gov
We apologize for any inconvenience the update and outage might cause our public. The changes are an effort to:
- modernize look & feel of the site
- speed up the site
- Increase visitor engagement
- make services easier to find, quicker to access.
Most Read News
- City of St. Louis Begins Phase One of Regional Business Recovery Initiative Effective at 12:01 a.m. tomorrow, May 18, the City (and County) will begin slowly and responsibly allowing some businesses to reopen if they so choose.
- City of St. Louis to Begin Gradually Reopening on May 18 Public health restrictions in St. Louis City and St. Louis County would begin to be reduced starting on Monday, May 18
- City of St. Louis Remains Under Stay at Home Order Beyond May 4th Missouri Statewide Reopening The City of St. Louis Stay at Home order supersedes the state of Missouri’s reopening plan announced by Governor Mike Parson, called “Show Me Strong Recovery Plan,” slated to begin on May 4.