The City of St. Louis website will be down for a major website design update on Monday, December 21, 2015 between Noon and 5 pm.
To ensure any transactions (employment applications, permit submissions, service requests) with the website are completed, save your work and logout by Noon .
Service date: Monday, December 21, 2015
Service time: Noon - 5 PM. The website will be down approximately two hours. Followed by intermittent outages until 5 PM.
Estimated duration: 5 hours
Sites affected: all of stlouis-mo.gov
We apologize for any inconvenience the update and outage might cause our public. The changes are an effort to:
- modernize look & feel of the site
- speed up the site
- Increase visitor engagement
- make services easier to find, quicker to access.
Manager of Internet Services and Community Information Network
Office Phone: (314) 657-3780
Community Information Network
and Internet Utilities
Most Read News
- Comptroller Darlene Green Named a Trailblazing Woman in Public Finance Honorees recognized by Northeast Women in Public Finance at gala in New York City
- City of St Louis Winter Outreach and Shelter Operations in Effect for Thursday December 7th Increased Outreach and Shelter Beds Available
- Mayor Lyda Krewson appoints 8th Ward Alderman Stephen Conway as city assessor Conway, 60, a lawyer and a certified professional accountant, will begin effective November 27.