The City of St. Louis website will be down for a major website design update on Monday, December 21, 2015 between Noon and 5 pm.
To ensure any transactions (employment applications, permit submissions, service requests) with the website are completed, save your work and logout by Noon .
Service date: Monday, December 21, 2015
Service time: Noon - 5 PM. The website will be down approximately two hours. Followed by intermittent outages until 5 PM.
Estimated duration: 5 hours
Sites affected: all of stlouis-mo.gov
We apologize for any inconvenience the update and outage might cause our public. The changes are an effort to:
- modernize look & feel of the site
- speed up the site
- Increase visitor engagement
- make services easier to find, quicker to access.
Most Read News
- City of St. Louis to Expand Cold Weather Shelter and Outreach for Homeless Persons Beginning October 30 Cold Weather Shelter and Outreach for Homeless expanded
- Free Firewood for City Residents Starting Tuesday, November 12, 2019. Pickup available at three locations
- Criminal Justice Coordinating Council Announces Expanded Hours for Posting Bond Expanded hours are effective Thursday, November 14, 2019