The City of St. Louis website will be down for a major website design update on Monday, December 21, 2015 between Noon and 5 pm.
To ensure any transactions (employment applications, permit submissions, service requests) with the website are completed, save your work and logout by Noon .
Service date: Monday, December 21, 2015
Service time: Noon - 5 PM. The website will be down approximately two hours. Followed by intermittent outages until 5 PM.
Estimated duration: 5 hours
Sites affected: all of stlouis-mo.gov
We apologize for any inconvenience the update and outage might cause our public. The changes are an effort to:
- modernize look & feel of the site
- speed up the site
- Increase visitor engagement
- make services easier to find, quicker to access.
Most Read News
- Mayor Lyda Krewson Appoints Chief Technology Officer and Chief Information Officer CTO and CIO Will Address Technology Gaps and Opportunities Within City Government and St. Louis At-Large
- City Releases Preliminary Resilience Assessment Developed with Contributions from over 1,300 Community members, Assessment Identifies Five Focus Areas for City’s Resilience Efforts.
- Port Authority to Issue Taxable Industrial Revenue Bonds Project represents an approximately $37 million investment