All webpages, links to databases, and maps will be affected.
Service date: Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Service time: 4 PM - 8 PM
Estimated duration: 4 hours
Examples of pages and services affected:
- Board bills
- Collector of Revenue
- Online Job Application
- Property & Address Search and Geo St. Louis
We apologize for the inconvenience. This effort represents one of several steps taken by the City of St. Louis to consolidate information technology services and improve services and efficiency.
City of St. Louis Web Team
Manager of Internet Services and Community Information Network
Office Phone: (314) 657-3780
Community Information Network
Telephone, Cable TV, and Internet Utilities
Most Read News
- City of St. Louis Extends Hours, Takes Court to the Community To Help Clear Warrants -- For Free New Website Allows Individuals to Check Warrant Status
- NGA Declares City of St. Louis Preferred Site for New $1.75 Billion Facility The NGA is expected to begin building a $1.75 billion facility in 2017 to move its 3,100 employees
- 2016 City of St. Louis Property Tax Rates Tax Rates for 2016 for St. Louis City
- Comptroller Darlene Green Announces Low-Interest Loan Program for Home Energy Efficiency Improvements Green HELP offers City residents affordable loans for qualified improvements
- Tackling Vacancy: City of St. Louis Trains Residents to Use App to Help Keep Vacant Land Data Current Dutchtown residents are being trained to use a new app designed to collect data and real-time information on vacant buildings and lots.