All webpages, links to databases, and maps will be affected.
Service date: Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Service time: 4 PM - 8 PM
Estimated duration: 4 hours
Examples of pages and services affected:
- Board bills
- Collector of Revenue
- Online Job Application
- Property & Address Search and Geo St. Louis
We apologize for the inconvenience. This effort represents one of several steps taken by the City of St. Louis to consolidate information technology services and improve services and efficiency.
City of St. Louis Web Team
Manager of Internet Services and Community Information Network
Office Phone: (314) 657-3780
Community Information Network
Telephone, Cable TV, and Internet Utilities
Most Read News
- City of St. Louis Sees $1 Billion Construction Boom Fiscal Year 2016 (FY16) Increase Among Largest in Past Decade.
- NGA Declares City of St. Louis Preferred Site for New $1.75 Billion Facility The NGA is expected to begin building a $1.75 billion facility in 2017 to move its 3,100 employees
- City Begins Removal of Trees Infected or Threatened by Emerald Ash Borer Treatments on More Than 1,000 Large, Healthy Ash Trees Continue.
- Downtown Parking Restrictions Parking restrictions and street closures for upcoming parades, runs, and festivals in Downtown St. Louis.
- Enrollment for Free Summer Camps for City Kids Opens Friday, April 1, 2016 Free Summer Camps for City Youth Ages 5-18