All webpages, links to databases, and maps will be affected.
Service date: Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Service time: 4 PM - 8 PM
Estimated duration: 4 hours
Examples of pages and services affected:
- Board bills
- Collector of Revenue
- Online Job Application
- Property & Address Search and Geo St. Louis
We apologize for the inconvenience. This effort represents one of several steps taken by the City of St. Louis to consolidate information technology services and improve services and efficiency.
City of St. Louis Web Team
Manager of Internet Services and Community Information Network
Office Phone: (314) 657-3780
Community Information Network
Telephone, Cable TV, and Internet Utilities
Most Read News
- Mayor Slay Signs Ordinance to Help Large Building Owners Reduce Energy Bills, Produce Cleaner Air, and Generate Jobs St. Louis Joins National City Energy Project
- 24-Hour High School Opens at SLATE 24-Hour High School Opens at SLATE release
- Mayor Slay, Aldermen Send Two Ballot Issues to Voters this April Economic Development Sales Tax and Funding for Multi-Use Stadium
- Trash Pick-up Schedule Change for the President's Day Holiday The City of St. Louis Refuse Division would like to remind residents that the trash & recycling collection schedule for roll carts will be adjusted.
- St. Louis Wharf Vending District Public Notice City of St. Louis, St. Louis Development Corporation and Great Rivers Greenway seeks information from bidders on the privilege of selling merchandise, prepared foods, beverages, and other miscellaneous products at various public wharf locations