The City Schools 101: Discovering Your Options event will be Saturday, April 12th, from
9 a.m. -11 a.m. at the Bishop DuBourg High School cafeteria (please park in back). RSVPs are not needed but are appreciated. You may RSVP at our Facebook Page.
Learn about your options for education as a city resident during this FREE event, sponsored by Tina Siebert of Circa Properties. You will hear from St. Louis public, magnet, charter and parochial school reps and get answers to all your general questions about enrolling your kids in city schools!
- Public and magnet schools - Lou Kruger, Executive Director of Student Recruitment and Placement for St. Louis Public Schools
- Charter schools - Rachelle Morgan, Professional Services Manager for Missouri Charter Public School Association
- Parochial schools - Maureen DePriest, Director of Mission Schools and Special Projects for Archdiocese of St. Louis
Office of the Mayor
Education and Training
Most Read News
- Comptroller Darlene Green Named a Trailblazing Woman in Public Finance Honorees recognized by Northeast Women in Public Finance at gala in New York City
- City of St Louis Winter Outreach and Shelter Operations in Effect for Thursday December 7th Increased Outreach and Shelter Beds Available
- Mayor Lyda Krewson appoints 8th Ward Alderman Stephen Conway as city assessor Conway, 60, a lawyer and a certified professional accountant, will begin effective November 27.
Feedback is anonymous.