The City Schools 101: Discovering Your Options event will be Saturday, April 12th, from
9 a.m. -11 a.m. at the Bishop DuBourg High School cafeteria (please park in back). RSVPs are not needed but are appreciated. You may RSVP at our Facebook Page.
Learn about your options for education as a city resident during this FREE event, sponsored by Tina Siebert of Circa Properties. You will hear from St. Louis public, magnet, charter and parochial school reps and get answers to all your general questions about enrolling your kids in city schools!
- Public and magnet schools - Lou Kruger, Executive Director of Student Recruitment and Placement for St. Louis Public Schools
- Charter schools - Rachelle Morgan, Professional Services Manager for Missouri Charter Public School Association
- Parochial schools - Maureen DePriest, Director of Mission Schools and Special Projects for Archdiocese of St. Louis
Office of the Mayor
Education and Training
Most Read News
- On the map Du-Good Chemical Laboratories and Manufacturers The second featured place in the On the Map series is Du-Good Chemical Laboratories and Manufacturers on South Jefferson — one of the first black-owned chemical laboratories and the site of significant scientific research and development.
- Port Authority to Issue Taxable Industrial Revenue Bonds Project represents an approximately $37 million investment
- Declaration Forms due April 1, 2018 for Personal Property The City of St Louis 2018 Personal Property Declaration Notices are due by April 1, 2018
Feedback is anonymous.