This article is 7 years old. It was published on April 7, 2014.
The City Schools 101: Discovering Your Options event will be Saturday, April 12th, from
9 a.m. -11 a.m. at the Bishop DuBourg High School cafeteria (please park in back). RSVPs are not needed but are appreciated. You may RSVP at our Facebook Page.
Learn about your options for education as a city resident during this FREE event, sponsored by Tina Siebert of Circa Properties. You will hear from St. Louis public, magnet, charter and parochial school reps and get answers to all your general questions about enrolling your kids in city schools!
- Public and magnet schools - Lou Kruger, Executive Director of Student Recruitment and Placement for St. Louis Public Schools
- Charter schools - Rachelle Morgan, Professional Services Manager for Missouri Charter Public School Association
- Parochial schools - Maureen DePriest, Director of Mission Schools and Special Projects for Archdiocese of St. Louis
Office of the Mayor
Education and Training
Most Read News
- Sign Up for COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Updates When DOH receives vaccine supplies, it will follow the phased distribution established by the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services.
- Mayor Krewson Asks Board of Aldermen to Pass New Legislation to Address Continued Impacts of COVID-19 Pandemic Mayor Lyda Krewson is asking the Board of Aldermen to pass new legislation that will address the continued impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on our most vulnerable St. Louisans.
- City of St. Louis Department of Health Monitoring New COVID-19 Variant No Cases of New Variant Identified in Missouri At This Time
Feedback is anonymous.