St. Louis Place Park

Overview and amenities for St. Louis Place Park

  • Email Facebook Twitter Google+
St. Louis Place Park sign
St. Louis Place Park sign by Mark Groth

Located on a long, narrow tract of land north of the site of the old reservoir. This park was donated to the City by Governor John Miller, John O'Fallon, Louis LaBeaume and others.

The park has walking paths throughout the park, a basketball court in the round, a mid-century service building, a beautiful spray pool, and a playground.

Ordinance Year: 1850

Size: 14.13 acres

Park Type: City Park

Maintained By:
Parks Division

Related Neighborhoods
St. Louis Place

Related Wards
Ward 5

Sports Grounds

Sports and Recreation Facilities

Photos

Map

Was this helpful?      
Comments are helpful!
500 character limit
Feedback is anonymous.