Covenant Blu Grand Center
Covenant Blu Grand Center general boundaries are defined as Cass Ave. on the North, southward Dr. Martin Luther King Dr. to N. Compton Ave. on the East, westward to Lindell Blvd. on the South, northward to N. Vandeventer Ave. on the West to Cass Ave.
Between 1880 and 1900, the city’s population began to expand to the west. Saint Louis University established its main campus on Grand Boulevard in 1888. Many of the city’s affluent families built large, beautiful mansions near Grand Boulevard, many of which are still standing today. The addition of hospitals, medical office buildings, pharmacies, and churches helped to create the neighborhoods that surround Grand Center.
Neighborhood Improvement Specialists
Citizens' Service Bureau
Covenant Blu Grand Center Data
Census Data: 2010