The neighborhood is defined by Bates and Walsh on the Northeast, Holly Hills on the Southwest, Leona and the Missouri Pacific Railroad on the Northwest and Grand on the Southeast.
In the early 1920s, developer William A Federer, with partners Gus Arendes and Don Livingston Sr., purchased land from the Missouri Pacific Railroad and developed that land as the Holly Hills neighborhood. The name "Holly Hills" derived from Hollywood and was intended to reflect a similar level of grace and elegance. The first building permit in the community was issued in 1926.
Steinberg Skating Rink Feasibility Study - Community Engagement
9:00 AM Community Event