The Recreation Division of the City Parks Department has joined with Playtime Recreation to offer a wide array of free summer day camps for City children ages 4 - 17.
Day camps will run weekdays from June 11 through Aug. 17 and will be available from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. for youths ages 4 - 6 and 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. for ages 7 - 12. Camps will offer a variety of activities, including swimming, soccer, field trips. fishing, games, arts and crafts, movie days, and more!
Here are the sites:
- Wohl, 1515 N. Kingshighway, (314) 367-2292
- Gamble, 2907 Gamble, (314) 531-0505
- Tandy, 4206 Kennerly, (314) 652-5131
- Marquette, 4025 Minnesota, (314) 353-1250
- Buder, 2900 Hickory, (314) 664-0327
- 12th & Park, 1410 S. tucker, (3134) 589-6142
- Cherokee, 3200 S. Jefferson, (314) 664-0582 (NOTE: Day camp at Cherokee Recreation Center will run from June 11 through Aug. 3 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for ages 7 - 17.)
Parents and guardians may apply for the above camps in person at any City recreation center or by calling (314) 289-5320.
Children ages 7 - 17 are encouraged to participate in one of 32 theme camps offered in 24 locations throughout the City of St. Louis. All camps are free of charge, but City residents will be given priority registration. Themes include: tennis, football, basketball, cheerleading, soccer, track, golf, poetry, creative writing, and theater.
Parents may obtain registration forms for theme camps by emailing email@example.com, by calling (314) 289-5367, or by using the City's website.
Department of Parks, Recreation & Forestry
City of St. Louis
Department of Parks
Children and Teens Activities