In light of COVID-19 and to effectively reduce risks by social distancing, the Affordable Housing Commission has provided pick up and drop-boxes which are placed at our office entrance for individuals who need to drop-off information or materials.
Our services will remain available by phone or online. Please continue to call our offices, at 314-657-3880, or e-mail our staff and we will accommodate your service requests promptly.
If you have questions or a service request and do not know who to contact, please use the “Contact Information” section to e-mail us with the following information and we will forward your inquiry to the appropriate party.
- Today's Date
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Department you are trying to contact
- Short summary of matter you are trying to address
Please check the City's website for information about any board or commission meetings or public hearings.
Again, thank you for your patience and be safe as we move forward and through this crisis.
April Ford Griffin, AHC
Affordable Housing Commission of the City of St. Louis
Most Read News
- Mayor Tishaura O. Jones Names Sheena Hamilton New St. Louis City Counselor Mayor Jones announced the appointment of prominent local attorney Sheena Hamilton as St. Louis City Counselor. Hamilton’s first day in the position will be September 27, 2021.
- St. Louis City and County to Require Masks to Limit Spread of COVID-19 Delta Variant As COVID-19 hospitalizations rise and the Delta variant spreads, the City of St. Louis and St. Louis County will require masks to be worn in indoor public places and on public transportation beginning Monday.
- SLATE Executive Director elected to the United Way Board of Directors SLATE Executive Director elected to the United Way Board of Directors release