In light of COVID-19 and to effectively reduce risks by social distancing, the Affordable Housing Commission has provided pick up and drop-boxes which are placed at our office entrance for individuals who need to drop-off information or materials.
Our services will remain available by phone or online. Please continue to call our offices, at 314-657-3880, or e-mail our staff and we will accommodate your service requests promptly.
If you have questions or a service request and do not know who to contact, please use the “Contact Information” section to e-mail us with the following information and we will forward your inquiry to the appropriate party.
- Today's Date
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Department you are trying to contact
- Short summary of matter you are trying to address
Please check the City's website for information about any board or commission meetings or public hearings.
Again, thank you for your patience and be safe as we move forward and through this crisis.
April Ford Griffin, AHC
Affordable Housing Commission of the City of St. Louis
Most Read News
- Mayor Jones' Statement on Emptying the Workhouse As of yesterday, there are no detainees remaining in the Medium Security Institution, commonly known as the Workhouse.
- SLATE Executive Director elected to the United Way Board of Directors SLATE Executive Director elected to the United Way Board of Directors release
- St. Louis City, County Sue to Block New State Law That Nullifies Federal Gun Laws, Ties Hands of Law Enforcement St. Louis City and St. Louis County filed a joint lawsuit seeking to block a new law which makes Missouri a sanctuary state for gun violence by preventing local law enforcement from following federal gun laws.