This article is 2 years old. It was published on March 23, 2020.
In light of COVID-19 and to effectively reduce risks by social distancing, the Affordable Housing Commission has provided pick up and drop-boxes which are placed at our office entrance for individuals who need to drop-off information or materials.
Our services will remain available by phone or online. Please continue to call our offices, at 314-657-3880, or e-mail our staff and we will accommodate your service requests promptly.
If you have questions or a service request and do not know who to contact, please use the “Contact Information” section to e-mail us with the following information and we will forward your inquiry to the appropriate party.
- Today's Date
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Department you are trying to contact
- Short summary of matter you are trying to address
Please check the City's website for information about any board or commission meetings or public hearings.
Again, thank you for your patience and be safe as we move forward and through this crisis.
April Ford Griffin, AHC
Affordable Housing Commission of the City of St. Louis
Most Read News
- In Face of Overwhelming Attacks from Jefferson City, Mayor Tishaura O. Jones Signs Executive Order Promoting Trans Healthcare, Gender Inclusive Practices in City of St. Louis Jones signed Executive Order #77, establishing new practices in key City departments to be more inclusive of diverse gender identities.
- LRA Commission Adopts New Sales Policies Aligned with SLDC’s Economic Justice Action Plan The Land Reutilization Authority (LRA) adopted new sales policies on January 30, 2023
- Mayor Tishaura O. Jones Appoints Adam Pearson as Director of Department of Human Services Pearson will officially assume his new role beginning May 30, 2023.