St. Louis Comptroller Darlene Green, the National Association of Black Accountants, and St. Louis Community College are sponsoring free 2018 income tax return preparations on Tuesday, February 12 and Tuesday, February 19 at the William J. Harrison Education Center, located at 3140 Cass Ave in the City of St. Louis.
Organizers anticipate being able to process 50 taxpayers per evening. Registration begins at 4:00 pm both days and taxpayers should arrive no earlier than 3:30 pm.
Taxpayers should bring required materials with them, including all W-2 and 1099 forms, valid identification, social security cards or taxpayer identification numbers for all family members.
Taxpayers who are not able to make the two dates can check for other dates and locations where free tax preparations are offered by visiting irs.treasury.gov/freetaxprep.
- WHAT: Free Tax Preparation Services for low-to-moderate income earners, seniors and individuals with disabilities
- WHEN: February 12 and 19, 2019. Doors open 4:00 p
- WHERE: William J. Harrison Education Center, 3140 Cass Ave, St. Louis MO 63106
- HOW: For more information, call 314-657-3422. For a full list of items to bring, or to find other dates and times, visit the NABA website at www.naba-stl.org/vita/.
Comptroller Darlene Green is the chief fiscal officer of the City of St. Louis and is charged with safeguarding the city’s credit rating and with protecting taxpayer dollars. Visit www.stlouis-mo.gov/comptroller to learn more about the Office of the Comptroller.
Public Information Officer to the Comptroller
Office Phone: (314) 613-7360
Office of the Comptroller
Most Read News
- St. Louis Municipal Courts Offers Warrant Amnesty Program March 4-6 Outstanding Warrants Will Be Forgiven With Certain Exceptions
- Mayor Lyda Krewson Appoints Health Department Director Dr. Frederick Echols has been appointed as the new director of the City’s Department of Health.
- City Now Accepting Personal Property Declarations Online Assessor’s Office Upgrades Appraisal System