Free Tax Preparation Services on February 12th and 19th 2019
Sponsored by Comptroller Darlene Green for low-to-moderate income earners, seniors and individuals with disabilities
This article is 4 years old. It was published on February 19, 2019.
St. Louis Comptroller Darlene Green, the National Association of Black Accountants, and St. Louis Community College are sponsoring free 2018 income tax return preparations on Tuesday, February 12 and Tuesday, February 19 at the William J. Harrison Education Center, located at 3140 Cass Ave in the City of St. Louis.
Organizers anticipate being able to process 50 taxpayers on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration begins at 4:00 pm and taxpayers should arrive no earlier than 3:30 pm.
A sign language interpreter from the St. Louis Office on the Disabled will be available for taxpayers with hearing impairments. Representatives from the office of the
Taxpayers should bring required materials with them, including all W-2 and 1099 forms, valid identification, social security cards or taxpayer identification numbers for all family members.
Taxpayers can check for other dates and locations in the St. Louis area where free tax preparations are offered by
- WHAT: Free Tax Preparation Services for low-to-moderate income earners, seniors and individuals with disabilities
- WHEN: February 12 and 19, 2019. Doors open 4:00 pm
- WHERE: William J. Harrison Education Center, 3140 Cass Ave, St. Louis MO 63106
Comptroller Darlene Green is the chief fiscal officer of the City of St. Louis and is charged with safeguarding the city’s credit rating and with protecting taxpayer dollars. Visit www.stlouis-mo.gov/comptroller to learn more about the Office of the Comptroller.
Public Information Officer to the Comptroller
Office Phone: (314) 613-7360
Office of the Comptroller
Most Read News
- St. Louis City Municipal Division Moving to Case.net Municipal Court will use Case.net for new cases filed on or after January 2, 2024.
- Mayor Tishaura O. Jones Signs Senior Property Tax Freeze Bill, Bringing Relief to Senior Homeowners St. Louis joins dozens of local governments throughout the state of Missouri with the signing of this legislation.
- Property Tax Credit/Freeze Information for Senior Citizens Property Tax Credit/Freeze for Senior Citizens