St. Louis Comptroller Darlene Green, the National Association of Black Accountants, and St. Louis Community College are sponsoring free 2018 income tax return preparations on Tuesday, February 12 and Tuesday, February 19 at the William J. Harrison Education Center, located at 3140 Cass Ave in the City of St. Louis.
Organizers anticipate being able to process 50 taxpayers on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration begins at 4:00 pm and taxpayers should arrive no earlier than 3:30 pm.
A sign language interpreter from the St. Louis Office on the Disabled will be available for taxpayers with hearing impairments. Representatives from the office of the
Taxpayers should bring required materials with them, including all W-2 and 1099 forms, valid identification, social security cards or taxpayer identification numbers for all family members.
Taxpayers can check for other dates and locations in the St. Louis area where free tax preparations are offered by
- WHAT: Free Tax Preparation Services for low-to-moderate income earners, seniors and individuals with disabilities
- WHEN: February 12 and 19, 2019. Doors open 4:00 pm
- WHERE: William J. Harrison Education Center, 3140 Cass Ave, St. Louis MO 63106
Comptroller Darlene Green is the chief fiscal officer of the City of St. Louis and is charged with safeguarding the city’s credit rating and with protecting taxpayer dollars. Visit www.stlouis-mo.gov/comptroller to learn more about the Office of the Comptroller.
Public Information Officer to the Comptroller
Office Phone: (314) 613-7360
Office of the Comptroller
Most Read News
- Mayor Krewson Appoints Matt Moak As Executive Director Of Community Development Administration Mayor Lyda Krewson has appointed attorney Matt Moak as Executive Director of the Community Development Administration.
- Enrollment for Free Summer Camps for City Kids Opened April 1st, 2019 Enrollment for Free Summer Camps for City Youth Ages 5-18 Opened Monday, April 1st, 2019
- Board of Aldermen Return from Recess Board of Aldermen Return from Recess for the beginning of the 2019-2020 session