Severe Weather and Community Resiliency
Providing the most up to date information regarding current weather conditions, helpful safety tips and links to resources available to enhance community resiliency.
Severe Winter Weather Resources
- Ameren - Outage Center
- Spire Energy (formerly Laclede Gas)
- Report a water main break - Citizens Service Bureau
- Road Conditions - MODOT Gateway Guide
- School Closings - KMOV-TV
- Food Safety (during a power outage)
- Keeping Pets Safe in Winter
Current Information - St. Louis
The 2019 Winter Outlook, released October 17, 2019, by NOAA’s Climate Prediction Center shows the St. Louis region has an "equal chance" for below-, near- or above-average temperatures. It also shows the St. Louis region in an "equal chance" for precipitation. More information regarding the winter outlook is available here or by viewing the video below.