The City of St. Louis has completed the FY 2015 Continuum of Care Program Application and Project Priority Listing, and they can be read here:
- City of St. Louis MO-501 FY 2015 CoC Program Application
- City of St. Louis FY 2015 Project and Priority Listing
- Renewal Project Applications for FY2015 CoC Program Application (City of St. Louis)
- Renewal Project Applications for FY2015 CoC Program Application (Missouri Department of Mental Health)
- New Project and Planning Grant Applications for FY2015 CoC Program Application
For more details about the HUD 2015 Continuum of Care Competitive Grant Program, including the Process for Rank and Review of Renewal Projects and Solicitation, Review, Ranking and Selection of New Projects, and November 20, 2015 deadline for filing, read "Related Resources" link below.
Department of Human Services
Most Read News
- Mayor Lyda Krewson Announces Launch of Bike Share in the City of St. Louis Lime Bike and OFO to Begin Operations Monday April 16. Companies to Prioritize Access for Low-Income Communities.
- The 2018-2019 Board of Aldermen session begins on Tuesday, April 17. The 2017-2018 Board of Aldermen legislative session came to an end on Monday. This past session, there were familiar faces returning to the Board and new ones elected.
On the Map: Mary Meachum Freedom Crossing
the first nationally recognized Underground Railroad site in Missouri where Mary Meachum helped slaves cross the Mississippi River on a quest for freedom.