The City of St. Louis has completed the FY 2015 Continuum of Care Program Application and Project Priority Listing, and they can be read here:
- City of St. Louis MO-501 FY 2015 CoC Program Application
- City of St. Louis FY 2015 Project and Priority Listing
- Renewal Project Applications for FY2015 CoC Program Application (City of St. Louis)
- Renewal Project Applications for FY2015 CoC Program Application (Missouri Department of Mental Health)
- New Project and Planning Grant Applications for FY2015 CoC Program Application
For more details about the HUD 2015 Continuum of Care Competitive Grant Program, including the Process for Rank and Review of Renewal Projects and Solicitation, Review, Ranking and Selection of New Projects, and November 20, 2015 deadline for filing, read "Related Resources" link below.
Department of Human Services
Most Read News
- Value of Projects with New Building Permits Soars in January 8 Wards Already Surpassing Total FY17 Development Value
- Mayor Krewson Joins Mayors From Across the Country Opposing the Clean Power Plan Repeal St. louis Joins Hundreds of City Mayors Urging The Trump Administration to Act on Climate
- City's Minimum Wage Ordinance Remains Effective and Enforceable until August 28, 2017 Covered employers are obligated under the law to comply with the City's minimum wage rate until at least August 28, 2017.