The City of St. Louis has completed the FY 2015 Continuum of Care Program Application and Project Priority Listing, and they can be read here:
- City of St. Louis MO-501 FY 2015 CoC Program Application
- City of St. Louis FY 2015 Project and Priority Listing
- Renewal Project Applications for FY2015 CoC Program Application (City of St. Louis)
- Renewal Project Applications for FY2015 CoC Program Application (Missouri Department of Mental Health)
- New Project and Planning Grant Applications for FY2015 CoC Program Application
For more details about the HUD 2015 Continuum of Care Competitive Grant Program, including the Process for Rank and Review of Renewal Projects and Solicitation, Review, Ranking and Selection of New Projects, and November 20, 2015 deadline for filing, read "Related Resources" link below.
Department of Human Services
Most Read News
- Sun Country Airlines to Expand Service to Fort Myers, FL Two months after its first flights serving St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL), Sun Country Airlines has announced it’s expanding service to one of its two debut markets.
- Board of Aldermen Holiday Recess The final Board of Aldermen meeting before the Holiday Recess will be Friday, Dec. 14. 2018
- Winter Shelter and Outreach Operations in effect Sunday (12.9.2018) Winter Shelter and Outreach Operations in effect for the City of St. Louis for Sunday, 12/9/2018.