The City of St. Louis has completed the FY 2015 Continuum of Care Program Application and Project Priority Listing, and they can be read here:
- City of St. Louis MO-501 FY 2015 CoC Program Application
- City of St. Louis FY 2015 Project and Priority Listing
- Renewal Project Applications for FY2015 CoC Program Application (City of St. Louis)
- Renewal Project Applications for FY2015 CoC Program Application (Missouri Department of Mental Health)
- New Project and Planning Grant Applications for FY2015 CoC Program Application
For more details about the HUD 2015 Continuum of Care Competitive Grant Program, including the Process for Rank and Review of Renewal Projects and Solicitation, Review, Ranking and Selection of New Projects, and November 20, 2015 deadline for filing, read "Related Resources" link below.
Department of Human Services
Most Read News
- Board of Aldermen returns from summer recess Board of Aldermen returns from summer recess 2019
- The Rockefeller Foundation Awards Grants to Fuel Plans for Equitable Investment in Opportunity Zones in St. Louis, Oakland, and Dallas LISC and BCT Partners Named National Partners
- Comptroller Green Calls for Quadruple (4x) Appropriation for Cure Violence "Gun violence is a problem citywide, so let us attack it as such."