The City of St. Louis has completed the FY 2015 Continuum of Care Program Application and Project Priority Listing, and they can be read here:
- City of St. Louis MO-501 FY 2015 CoC Program Application
- City of St. Louis FY 2015 Project and Priority Listing
- Renewal Project Applications for FY2015 CoC Program Application (City of St. Louis)
- Renewal Project Applications for FY2015 CoC Program Application (Missouri Department of Mental Health)
- New Project and Planning Grant Applications for FY2015 CoC Program Application
For more details about the HUD 2015 Continuum of Care Competitive Grant Program, including the Process for Rank and Review of Renewal Projects and Solicitation, Review, Ranking and Selection of New Projects, and November 20, 2015 deadline for filing, read "Related Resources" link below.
Department of Human Services
Most Read News
- President Reed announces next term for Poet Laureate President Lewis Reed announces next term for the St. Louis Poet Laureate and has appointed Cheryl D.S. Walker to chair the taskforce.
- Remembering Former Ald. Bill Waterhouse On Friday, June 8, the Board of Aldermen paused at the beginning of their meeting to recognize and remember former Alderman Bill Waterhouse with a moment of silence.
- President Reed statement on airport consultant contract The Board of Estimate & Apportionment approved the consulting agreement to explore leasing St. Louis Lambert International Airport.