The City of St. Louis has completed the FY 2015 Continuum of Care Program Application and Project Priority Listing, and they can be read here:
- City of St. Louis MO-501 FY 2015 CoC Program Application
- City of St. Louis FY 2015 Project and Priority Listing
- Renewal Project Applications for FY2015 CoC Program Application (City of St. Louis)
- Renewal Project Applications for FY2015 CoC Program Application (Missouri Department of Mental Health)
- New Project and Planning Grant Applications for FY2015 CoC Program Application
For more details about the HUD 2015 Continuum of Care Competitive Grant Program, including the Process for Rank and Review of Renewal Projects and Solicitation, Review, Ranking and Selection of New Projects, and November 20, 2015 deadline for filing, read "Related Resources" link below.
Department of Human Services
Most Read News
- Mayor Krewson Appoints Matt Moak As Executive Director Of Community Development Administration Mayor Lyda Krewson has appointed attorney Matt Moak as Executive Director of the Community Development Administration.
- Enrollment for Free Summer Camps for City Kids Opened April 1st, 2019 Enrollment for Free Summer Camps for City Youth Ages 5-18 Opened Monday, April 1st, 2019
- Board of Aldermen Return from Recess Board of Aldermen Return from Recess for the beginning of the 2019-2020 session