The City of St. Louis has completed the FY 2015 Continuum of Care Program Application and Project Priority Listing, and they can be read here:
- City of St. Louis MO-501 FY 2015 CoC Program Application
- City of St. Louis FY 2015 Project and Priority Listing
- Renewal Project Applications for FY2015 CoC Program Application (City of St. Louis)
- Renewal Project Applications for FY2015 CoC Program Application (Missouri Department of Mental Health)
- New Project and Planning Grant Applications for FY2015 CoC Program Application
For more details about the HUD 2015 Continuum of Care Competitive Grant Program, including the Process for Rank and Review of Renewal Projects and Solicitation, Review, Ranking and Selection of New Projects, and November 20, 2015 deadline for filing, read "Related Resources" link below.
Department of Human Services
Most Read News
- Early Childhood Apprenticeship Links Unemployed with Teaching Careers Early Childhood Apprenticeship Links Unemployed with Teaching Careers success story
- Forest Park Forever and the City of St. Louis Break Ground on Experiential Nature Playscape in Forest Park 17-Acre Nature Playscape Funded by Forest Park Forever Donors, Will Open in 2020
- City of St. Louis Department of Health Begins New Tuberculosis Services Partnership with Washington University School of Medicine On July 1st the City of St. Louis Department of Health will welcome Washington University School of Medicine as a key public health tuberculosis service provider partner.