This article is 7 years old. It was published on November 16, 2015.
The City of St. Louis has completed the FY 2015 Continuum of Care Program Application and Project Priority Listing, and they can be read here:
- City of St. Louis MO-501 FY 2015 CoC Program Application
- City of St. Louis FY 2015 Project and Priority Listing
- Renewal Project Applications for FY2015 CoC Program Application (City of St. Louis)
- Renewal Project Applications for FY2015 CoC Program Application (Missouri Department of Mental Health)
- New Project and Planning Grant Applications for FY2015 CoC Program Application
For more details about the HUD 2015 Continuum of Care Competitive Grant Program, including the Process for Rank and Review of Renewal Projects and Solicitation, Review, Ranking and Selection of New Projects, and November 20, 2015 deadline for filing, read "Related Resources" link below.
Department of Human Services
Most Read News
- St. Louis City Water Division Issues Precautionary Boil Advisory for Parts of South City The City Water Division has issued a precautionary boil water advisory for portions of its service area due to low water pressure caused by a 20” water main break
- Major I-40 Water Main Break Highlights Need for Long Overdue, Much-Needed Investment in City’s Water System At the Board of Aldermen is BB 49, which proposes a phased-in water rate increase to provide for basic, day-to-day operations of the Water Department including key infrastructure repairs.
- In Face of Overwhelming Attacks from Jefferson City, Mayor Tishaura O. Jones Signs Executive Order Promoting Trans Healthcare, Gender Inclusive Practices in City of St. Louis Jones signed Executive Order #77, establishing new practices in key City departments to be more inclusive of diverse gender identities.
Feedback is anonymous.