The City of St. Louis has completed the FY 2015 Continuum of Care Program Application and Project Priority Listing, and they can be read here:
- City of St. Louis MO-501 FY 2015 CoC Program Application
- City of St. Louis FY 2015 Project and Priority Listing
- Renewal Project Applications for FY2015 CoC Program Application (City of St. Louis)
- Renewal Project Applications for FY2015 CoC Program Application (Missouri Department of Mental Health)
- New Project and Planning Grant Applications for FY2015 CoC Program Application
For more details about the HUD 2015 Continuum of Care Competitive Grant Program, including the Process for Rank and Review of Renewal Projects and Solicitation, Review, Ranking and Selection of New Projects, and November 20, 2015 deadline for filing, read "Related Resources" link below:
Department of Human Services
Most Read News
- New Filing Stalls Minimum Wage Implementation in City of St. Louis Opponents Ask Missouri Supreme Court for Rehearing
- City of St. Louis Applies for Federal Aviation Administration Pilot Program FAA Approval Would Allow Private Investment in St. Louis Lambert International Airport
- 2016 City of St. Louis Property Tax Rates Tax Rates for 2016 for St. Louis City
- Mayor Slay, Aldermen Send Two Ballot Issues to Voters this April Economic Development Sales Tax and Funding for Multi-Use Stadium
- MSD Project Clear, City of St. Louis Begin $13.5 Million Program to Demolish Buildings Hundreds of abandoned, structurally-condemned buildings to be demolished.
Feedback is anonymous.