The City of St. Louis has completed the FY 2015 Continuum of Care Program Application and Project Priority Listing, and they can be read here:
- City of St. Louis MO-501 FY 2015 CoC Program Application
- City of St. Louis FY 2015 Project and Priority Listing
- Renewal Project Applications for FY2015 CoC Program Application (City of St. Louis)
- Renewal Project Applications for FY2015 CoC Program Application (Missouri Department of Mental Health)
- New Project and Planning Grant Applications for FY2015 CoC Program Application
For more details about the HUD 2015 Continuum of Care Competitive Grant Program, including the Process for Rank and Review of Renewal Projects and Solicitation, Review, Ranking and Selection of New Projects, and November 20, 2015 deadline for filing, read "Related Resources" link below.
Department of Human Services
Most Read News
- The Latest from Lyda - October A summary of things that the Mayor's Office has been working on and St. Louis news on the horizon
- Prop S Youth Crime Prevention Fund Application Now Open The Public Safety Committee of the Board of Aldermen has approved approximately $950,000 to award in calendar year 2019 for programs designed to prevent crimes perpetrated by youth in the City of St. Louis.
- United Airlines Expands Service between STL and New York Newark Airline Adds a Sixth Daily Flight Year-round