The License Collector's Office is showcasing City Businesses monthly in the City Hall Rotunda @ 1200 Market Street.
Benefits to participating vendors
- Showcase and/or sell products & service to the public
- Market business to a new group of customers
- Generate revenue
- January 25th & 26th
- February 22nd & 23rd
- March 8th & 9th
- April 19th & 20th
- May 17th & 18th
- June 14th & 15th
- July 12th & 13th
- August 9th & 10th
- September 6th & 7th
- October 4th-5th
- November 1st & 2nd
- December 13th & 14th
Businesses may register by contacting Sydney Bosley or Marcia Hester @ (314) 622-4528.
All participating vendors must be licensed to do business in the City of St. Louis.
Participating food vendors are only allowed to bring food display, marketing materials and discount coupons. Currently food samples or sales are not allowed.
Office of the License Collector
Most Read News
- City of St. Louis Ward Reduction Advisory Committee The role of the Ward Reduction Advisory Committee is to draft recommendations regarding the implementation of ward reduction.
- New Partner Welcomed for Animal Shelter Operations The City of St. Louis Department of Health has entered into a contract with the Center for Animal Rescue and Enrichment STL (CARE STL) to operate the Animal Care Center located at 2801 Clark Avenue. CARE STL is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization which works to continue an increased live-release rate for shelter animals.
- The STLMade Movement Celebrating the people and ideas that are moving St Louis forward Join me in lifting up these stories, in sharing thestl.com and STL Made with your friends and family and showing the world the St. Louis that we love.