The License Collector's Office is showcasing City Businesses monthly in the City Hall Rotunda @ 1200 Market Street.
Benefits to participating vendors
- Showcase and/or sell products & service to the public
- Market business to a new group of customers
- Generate revenue
- May 18th & 19th
- June 1st & 2nd
- July 13th & 14th
- August 10th & 11th
- September 7th & 8th
- October 5th-6th
- November 2nd & 3rd
- December 7th & 8th
- January 25th & 26th
Businesses may register by contacting Sydney Bosley or Marcia Hester @ (314) 622-4528.
All participating vendors must be licensed to do business in the City of St. Louis.
Participating food vendors are only allowed to bring food display, marketing materials and discount coupons. Currently food samples or sales are not allowed.
Office of the License Collector
Most Read News
- UPDATED: Public Health Information - Park Ave. Warehouse Fire 11/17/17 1:00pm Residents are advised not to handle debris. This includes material which looks like ash or paper which crumbles to dust upon contact.
- City's Minimum Wage Ordinance Remains Effective and Enforceable until August 28, 2017 Covered employers are obligated under the law to comply with the City's minimum wage rate until at least August 28, 2017.
- 2017 Missouri Opioid Summit - St. Louis Regional summit to discuss the opioid epidemic and ways to combat it in Missouri.