The License Collector's Office is showcasing City Businesses monthly in the City Hall Rotunda @ 1200 Market Street.
Benefits to participating vendors
- Showcase and/or sell products & service to the public
- Market business to a new group of customers
- Generate revenue
- January 10th & 11th
- February 7th & 8th
- March 7th & 8th
- April 4th & 5th
- May 30th & 31st
- June 13th & 14th
- July 11th & 12th
- August 8th & 9th
- September 5th & 6th
- October 3th & 4th & 31st
- November 1st
- December 12th & 13th
Businesses may register by contacting Sydney Bosley or Marcia Hester @ (314) 622-4528.
All participating vendors must be licensed to do business in the City of St. Louis.
Participating food vendors are only allowed to bring food display, marketing materials and discount coupons. Currently food samples or sales are not allowed.
Office of the License Collector
Most Read News
- Early Childhood Apprenticeship Links Unemployed with Teaching Careers Early Childhood Apprenticeship Links Unemployed with Teaching Careers success story
- Excessive Heat Warning Issued - July 17-20, 2019 Heat index values are expected to reach as high as 113 degrees due to high temperatures in the upper 90s and dew points in the lower 70s.
- Forest Park Forever and the City of St. Louis Break Ground on Experiential Nature Playscape in Forest Park 17-Acre Nature Playscape Funded by Forest Park Forever Donors, Will Open in 2020