This article is 2 years old. It was published on January 6, 2020.
The License Collector's Office is showcasing City Businesses monthly in the City Hall Rotunda @ 1200 Market Street.
Benefits to participating vendors
- Showcase and/or sell products & service to the public
- Market business to a new group of customers
- Generate revenue
- January 9th & 10th
- February 6th & 7th
- March 5th & 6th
- April 16th & 17th
- May 14th & 15th
- June 11th & 12th
- July 9th & 10th
- August 6th & 7th
- September 17th & 18th
- October 1st & 2nd
- November 12th & 13th
- December 10th & 11th
Businesses may register by contacting Sydney Bosley or Marcia Hester @ (314) 622-4528.
All participating vendors must be licensed to do business in the City of St. Louis.
Participating food vendors are only allowed to bring food display, marketing materials and discount coupons. Currently food samples or sales are not allowed.
Office of the License Collector
Most Read News
- City of St. Louis Outlines Preparations for Possible Winter Storm As the National Weather Service (NWS) declares a Winter Storm Warning for our region beginning Tuesday, January 24, the City of St. Louis is joining the NWS to urge residents to take precautions and preventive measures to protect themselves and their families during and after the storm.
- Information about Cloudy Water This phenomenon normally occurs during the winter months in St. Louis and is not related to the quality or safety of the tap water.
- Mayor Tishaura O. Jones Signs Bill to Place Charter Commission Amendment on April Ballot, Offering St. Louisans Stronger Voice in Modernizing City Government Proposed measure would create a citizen-driven commission to review and recommend amendments to the St. Louis City Charter