The License Collector's Office is showcasing City Businesses monthly in the City Hall Rotunda @ 1200 Market Street.
Benefits to participating vendors
- Showcase and/or sell products & service to the public
- Market business to a new group of customers
- Generate revenue
- January 10th & 11th
- February 7th & 8th
- March 7th & 8th
- April 4th & 5th
- May 30th & 31st
- June 13th & 14th
- July 11th & 12th
- August 8th & 9th
- September 5th & 6th
- October 3th & 4th & 31st
- November 1st
- December 12th & 13th
Businesses may register by contacting Sydney Bosley or Marcia Hester @ (314) 622-4528.
All participating vendors must be licensed to do business in the City of St. Louis.
Participating food vendors are only allowed to bring food display, marketing materials and discount coupons. Currently food samples or sales are not allowed.
Office of the License Collector
Most Read News
- Steinberg Skating Rink is Open for the 2019-2020 Season The outdoor skating rink is open daily including all holidays through March 1st, 2020
- Criminal Justice Coordinating Council Announces Expanded Hours for Posting Bond Expanded hours are effective Thursday, November 14, 2019
- President Lewis Reed announces release of 100 percent Clean Energy Plan for St. Louis Board of Aldermen President Lewis Reed announced today that he will share the findings of the City’s 100% Clean Energy Plan on Monday, Nov. 18 at 6 p.m. during the Board of Aldermen Legislation Committee Meeting at City Hall.