The License Collector's Office is showcasing City Businesses monthly in the City Hall Rotunda @ 1200 Market Street.
Benefits to participating vendors
- Showcase and/or sell products & service to the public
- Market business to a new group of customers
- Generate revenue
- January 9th & 10th
- February 6th & 7th
- March 5th & 6th
- April 16th & 17th
- May 14th & 15th
- June 11th & 12th
- July 9th & 10th
- August 6th & 7th
- September 17th & 18th
- October 1st & 2nd
- November 12th & 13th
- December 10th & 11th
Businesses may register by contacting Sydney Bosley or Marcia Hester @ (314) 622-4528.
All participating vendors must be licensed to do business in the City of St. Louis.
Participating food vendors are only allowed to bring food display, marketing materials and discount coupons. Currently food samples or sales are not allowed.
Office of the License Collector
Most Read News
- St. Louis City and County to Require Masks to Limit Spread of COVID-19 Delta Variant As COVID-19 hospitalizations rise and the Delta variant spreads, the City of St. Louis and St. Louis County will require masks to be worn in indoor public places and on public transportation beginning Monday.
- Mayor Tishaura O. Jones Appoints Black Women Leaders to Head Streets Department, SLATE Jones announced the appointment of Fredrecka S. McGlown as director of the St. Louis Agency on Training and Employment (SLATE) and Betherny Williams as Streets Department Director.
- City of St. Louis Implementing Gift Card Incentive for COVID-19 Vaccinations With community spread impacting every area of the region, the city is encouraging individuals to get vaccinated to protect young adults and schoolchildren, especially those under 12 who at this time cannot get vaccinated.