The License Collector's Office is showcasing City Businesses monthly in the City Hall Rotunda @ 1200 Market Street.
Benefits to participating vendors
- Showcase and/or sell products & service to the public
- Market business to a new group of customers
- Generate revenue
- January 25th & 26th
- February 22nd & 23rd
- March 8th & 9th
- April 19th & 20th
- May 17th & 18th
- June 14th & 15th
- July 12th & 13th
- August 9th & 10th
- September 6th & 7th
- October 4th-5th
- November 1st & 2nd
- December 13th & 14th
Businesses may register by contacting Sydney Bosley or Marcia Hester @ (314) 622-4528.
All participating vendors must be licensed to do business in the City of St. Louis.
Participating food vendors are only allowed to bring food display, marketing materials and discount coupons. Currently food samples or sales are not allowed.
Office of the License Collector
Most Read News
- Wingtips St Louis Lounge Opens in STLs Terminal 2 Passengers at the busiest terminal at St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL) have a major new amenity to make their trip more comfortable and relaxing.
- Downtown Multimodal Study Open House January 19th 2018 Downtown Multimodal Study Open House at City Hall Rotunda
- Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Freedom Celebration Freedom Day Celebration At Forestpark