The License Collector's Office is showcasing City Businesses monthly in the City Hall Rotunda @ 1200 Market Street.
Benefits to participating vendors
- Showcase and/or sell products & service to the public
- Market business to a new group of customers
- Generate revenue
- January 10th & 11th
- February 7th & 8th
- March 7th & 8th
- April 4th & 5th
- May 30th & 31st
- June 13th & 14th
- July 11th & 12th
- August 8th & 9th
- September 5th & 6th
- October 3th & 4th & 31st
- November 1st
- December 12th & 13th
Businesses may register by contacting Sydney Bosley or Marcia Hester @ (314) 622-4528.
All participating vendors must be licensed to do business in the City of St. Louis.
Participating food vendors are only allowed to bring food display, marketing materials and discount coupons. Currently food samples or sales are not allowed.
Office of the License Collector
Most Read News
- Board of Aldermen returns from summer recess Board of Aldermen returns from summer recess 2019
- The Rockefeller Foundation Awards Grants to Fuel Plans for Equitable Investment in Opportunity Zones in St. Louis, Oakland, and Dallas LISC and BCT Partners Named National Partners
- Comptroller Green Calls for Quadruple (4x) Appropriation for Cure Violence "Gun violence is a problem citywide, so let us attack it as such."