The License Collector's Office is showcasing City Businesses monthly in the City Hall Rotunda @ 1200 Market Street.
Benefits to participating vendors
- Showcase and/or sell products & service to the public
- Market business to a new group of customers
- Generate revenue
- January 9th & 10th
- February 6th & 7th
- March 5th & 6th
- April 16th & 17th
- May 14th & 15th
- June 11th & 12th
- July 9th & 10th
- August 6th & 7th
- September 17th & 18th
- October 1st & 2nd
- November 12th & 13th
- December 10th & 11th
Businesses may register by contacting Sydney Bosley or Marcia Hester @ (314) 622-4528.
All participating vendors must be licensed to do business in the City of St. Louis.
Participating food vendors are only allowed to bring food display, marketing materials and discount coupons. Currently food samples or sales are not allowed.
Office of the License Collector
Most Read News
- Expanded COVID-19 Testing in the City of St. Louis Additional COVID-19 testing services are now available in the City of St. Louis thanks to two new partnerships developed by the City of St. Louis Department of Health. The new partnerships have been created to help meet the increased demand for COVID-19 testing in the City.
- COVID-19 Testing Expanded Through Partnership with Nomi Health The COVID-19 testing clinic at 1520 Market will be open Tuesday, January 11, through Thursday, January 13, from 8am-5pm.
- Updated COVID-19 Guidance Shared with City Business Owners The guidance includes best practices that can assist businesses to remain open through this latest surge of COVID-19 cases.