This article is 3 years old. It was published on January 6, 2020.
The License Collector's Office is showcasing City Businesses monthly in the City Hall Rotunda @ 1200 Market Street.
Benefits to participating vendors
- Showcase and/or sell products & service to the public
- Market business to a new group of customers
- Generate revenue
- January 9th & 10th
- February 6th & 7th
- March 5th & 6th
- April 16th & 17th
- May 14th & 15th
- June 11th & 12th
- July 9th & 10th
- August 6th & 7th
- September 17th & 18th
- October 1st & 2nd
- November 12th & 13th
- December 10th & 11th
Businesses may register by contacting Sydney Bosley or Marcia Hester @ (314) 622-4528.
All participating vendors must be licensed to do business in the City of St. Louis.
Participating food vendors are only allowed to bring food display, marketing materials and discount coupons. Currently food samples or sales are not allowed.
Office of the License Collector
Most Read News
- City of St. Louis Department of Health Recognizes World AIDS Day 2023 This year’s theme is “Remember and Commit.” It encourages people to remember the disparities and inequities that continue to create barriers to HIV testing, prevention services, and HIV care. It then calls us to commit to continuing the work of centering equity as we work toward ending the HIV epidemic.
- License Collector's Office Announces City Business Open House The Office will be hosting our City Business Open House on Friday, December 8, 2023, in the City Hall Rotunda from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
- City of St. Louis Launches Winter Operations to Support Unhoused Neighbors Through the 2023-24 Winter Winter operations to help support unhoused neighbors during the winter season to start on December 1.