Rent a Stand at Soulard Market
Learn how to apply for and the procedure for renting a stand at Soulard Market.
OverviewIf you are an interested vendor inquiring about stand rental review the information on this page and contact the Market Manager to set up an appointment for discussion.
PreparationVending at Soulard Farmers Market has many caveats and nuances so please make an appointment prior to garnering any licenses or permits. The best way to do this is to:
- e-mail the Market Manager or
- come to the Market's office at 730 Carroll on a Wednesday or Thursday 8am-10am, Friday 8am-1pm or Saturday afternoon until 5:30pm.
The following licenses and documents are required prior to obtaining vending privileges at Historic Soulard Farmers Market:
- Missouri State Sales Tax License
- St. Louis City Business License
- Proof of Insurance (see market manager for details)
- Description of Inventory
- Signed copy of the Market Operating Rules
Daily Vendor Rates
OCT - APR Wed, Thurs and Fri $20.00, Saturday $30.00
MAY - SEP Wed, Thurs $20.00, Friday $30.00, Saturday $40.00
Annual Lease Rates
$1360.00 per year up to $1632.00 per year depending on location of stand within the market
Seasonal Lease Rates
$30.00 daily or $350.00 for the summer (June -September) or $175.00 for half the summer
What to Expect
From the initial meeting with the Market Manager expect an average of one to two months to garner all relevant licenses and insurance documents. The Market Manager can review your status during this period.
730 Carroll St.
St. Louis, Mo 63104
Wed-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm Sat 7:00am-5:30pm Sun-Tue: Closed