Hours of Operation
- Monday: Market Closed
- Tuesday: Market Closed
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (10% Vendor Participation)
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (10% Vendor Participation)
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (35% Vendor Participation)
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (100% Vendor Participation)
- Sunday: Market Closed (With the exception of Sal's Produce)
Note: Call the Market before coming down on a Sunday at (314) 622-4180 or call Lou's Produce directly at (314) 436-7725.
Animals & Smoking Prohibited Anywhere on Soulard Market Grounds
Code of Ordinances Title 11 - Health and Safety Chapter 11.32 - Smoking Part II. - Public Areas 11.32.070 - Places Where Smoking Prohibited
No person shall smoke in any public or non-public area of any building owned,leased or operated by the City of St.Louis, nor in any public or non-public area of any building occupied by the City of St.Louis to the extent of such occupancy
Code of Ordinances Title 11 - Health and Safety Chapter 11.44 - Markets Part I. - City Markets 11.44.220 - Dogs or Unruly or Dangerous Animals
No person shall bring, or suffer to come with him, into or upon any market place during market hours any dog or unruly or dangerous animal
Soulard Market Menu
3 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!