Hours of Operation, Daily Vendor Participation, Market Ordinances and Rules, Stand Rental, and Contact information.
Hours of Operation
- Monday: Market Closed
- Tuesday: Market Closed
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (10% Vendor Participation)
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (10% Vendor Participation)
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (35% Vendor Participation)
- Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (100% Vendor Participation)
- Sunday: Market Closed (With the exception of Sal's Produce)
Note: Call the Market before coming down on a Sunday at (314) 622-4180 or call Lou's Produce directly at (314) 436-7725.
Animals & Smoking Prohibited Anywhere on Soulard Market Grounds
ORD # 11.44.220 Dogs or Unruly or Dangerous Animals - No person shall bring, or suffer to come with him, into or upon any market place during market hours any dog or unruly or dangerous animal (1948 C. Ch 38 S 19. 1960 C. S 571.010)
ORD # 11.32.070 Places Where Smoking Prohibited - No person shall smoke in any public or non-public area of any building owned,leased or operated by the City of St.Louis, nor in any public or non-public area of any building occupied by the City of St.Louis to the extent of such occupancy ( ORD #65991 S 3, 2003.)
Soulard Market Menu
3 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!