Overview and amenities for Francis Park
Francis Park was named after David Rowland Francis, the President of the Louisiana Purchase Exposition in 1889, former mayor of St. Louis (1885-1889) and Missouri Governor (1889-1893). In 1916, he donated 60 acres to the city for Francis Park.
Francis Park is one of 2 parks serving the beautiful St. Louis Hills neighborhood, along with Willmore Park. The neighborhood that flanks the park includes tree lined streets, a school, churches on every corner, and lots of well cared for homes.
While it serves as a spot for tennis and handball for some, it also is a wonderful place to have a picnic, listen to a band concert, take the children to the playground or watch a soccer or softball game.
- Francis Park Pickleball Court
- Francis Park Handball Courts
- Francis Park Pickleball Court 1
- Francis Park Pickleball Court 2
- Francis Park Pickleball Court 3
- Francis Park Pickleball Court 4
- Francis Park Racquetball Court
- Francis Soccer Field
- Francis Field 01S
- Francis Park Tennis Courts
Sports and Recreation Facilities
16 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!