Overview and amenities for Tilles Park
Today there are two Tilles Parks, one located on Litzinger and Lay Roads in the county, and the other on Hampton and Fyler Avenues in the City of St. Louis.
Tilles Park is all about nicely landscaped areas, clean spaces and outdoor physical activities including playgrounds, a roller hockey rink, 3 soccer fields, a soccer kick board, 3 softball/baseball fields, a basketball/volleyball court, 2 racquetball courts, 3 tennis courts, picnic pavilion, an exercise station and walking path.
- Tilles Park Field (Baseball Fields)
- Tilles Park Basketball Court (Basketball Courts)
- Tilles Park Racquetball Courts (Raquetball Courts)
- Tilles Park Soccer Fields (Soccer Fields)
- Tilles Field 01S (Softball Fields)
- Tilles Field 02S (Softball Fields)
- Tilles Field 03S (Softball Fields)
- Tilles Park Tennis Courts (Tennis Courts)
Sports and Recreation Facilities
2 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!