Employee COVID-19 Vaccination Declaration/Testing
Administrative Regulation No. 151 pertaining to City Policy on Employee COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing. Effective: August 18, 2021. Revised: March 15, 2022
Publication Date: 03/15/2022
Document Type: Laws Bills and Policies
Sponsor: Department of Personnel
To be in compliance with AR 151, City Employees are asked to:
1. Complete the Vaccination Declaration form online at https://www.stlouis-mo.gov/vaccine-declaration/ or use the print version included below
2. Download and complete the HIPAA-compliant waiver for release of vaccination status.
3. Return the waiver to the payroll clerk or to the Department of Health by October 15th, 2021.
- AR 151: Employee COVID-19 Vaccination Declaration/Testing (Revised 3/14/2022) (164.35 KB)
- AR 151 - Signed (Revised 3/14/2022) (165.71 KB)
- AR 151 Certification for New Employees (106.29 KB)
- Vaccination Declaration form - Print Version (445.41 KB)
- FAQ Regarding City Vaccination or Testing Requirement (Revised 10/25/2021) (73.83 KB)
- Quarantine Protocol (Revised 1/11/2022) (1.76 MB)
- Quarantine Protocol - Signed (Revised 1/12/2022) (682.76 KB)
Need Help Viewing?
You need a program that can open Adobe PDF files. A free option:
- Adobe Reader (can read PDF files)
1 comment from someone like you has helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!