To provide a safer environment for the public and ensure an optimal fan experience, the following public safety measures will be in place for all 2013 St. Louis Rams home games at the Edward Jones Dome:
New 2013 Bag Policy
Beginning with preseason games, all NFL teams will implement a new NFL policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into stadiums. The NFL strongly encourages fans to not bring any type of bags, but outlined below are the bags or packages that are permissible:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12"x6"x12."
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand with or without a handle or strap, no larger than 4.5" x 6.5."
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at any gate.
For more detailed information on this policy and prohibited items at the Rams games, please visit www.stlouisrams.com.
Portion of Broadway to Close for 2013 Rams Games
- Broadway exits off I-70 Eastbound will be closed to traffic beginning 2 hours and 45 minutes prior to game time and 1 hour after the conclusion of the game.
- Broadway between Cole Street and Convention Plaza will close 2 ½ hours prior to game time and 1 hour after the conclusion of the game.
- I-70 Eastbound traffic headed downtown will exit at Pine.
- To access the Lumiere Casino complex, from Pine make a right turn on 4th Street, proceed to Carr and turn right.
- To access parking North of the Edward Jones Dome, from Pine make a right turn on 4th Street, proceed to Cass and turn left.
- Drop-off along Broadway for guests with disabilities will be available by exiting at Pine and then making a right turn on 4th Street, proceed to Biddle and turn left, continue to Broadway and turn left, continue to the intersection of Broadway and Cole where security personnel will assist you.
- Please note that this portion of Broadway is being closed in addition to the closures that normally occur 4 hours prior to game time around the perimeter of the Edward Jones Dome on Cole Street and Convention Plaza.
If you have any questions regarding the new public safety measures, please contact the Rams at 314-RAMS-TIX option 4.
Department of Public Safety