The Online Plan Room is an external website that provides detailed information on the Board of Public Service Requests For Proposals (RFPs) for professional services, and access to view and download plans for City projects. Users can find announcements of open opportunities, see plan holders list by project, and find links to rules, policies, and procedures.
To view and download plans, users have to register.
View current announcements on the Board of Public Service external website http://www.stl-bps.org.
To obtain more details on a given opportunity requires login. Have your login credentials ready or create and account.
Existing Users - Enter username and password to acceess the plan room.
New users - Register to access the plan room by selecting the button 'Register Now'.
To access the online plan room:
- Login to the Online Plan Room
- Existing Users enter username and password
- New Users must register and obtain an account.
New Users Instructions
- Enter their contact email address
- Enter personal information
- Enter business location information
On submission there will be a successful registration message and a notification that an email was sent.
Registrants will receive an email from INDOX Services with a link to the City of St Louis Vendor Portal and include username and password.
Once logged in registrants will be asked to confirm their information and chose the type of notifications they would like to receive.
For additional assistance contact the BPS Contracts Supervisior.
What to Expect
- Receive notifications of opportunities
- Ability to review list of Requests For Proposals (RFPs) for professional services
- View and download plans for City projects. Your company name will appear in the Plan Holders List
Board of Public Service
1200 Market St
City Hall, Rm 301
St. Louis, Mo 63103
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. M - F