The Online Plan Room is an external website that provides detailed information on the Board of Public Service Requests For Proposals (RFPs) for professional services, and access to view and download plans for City projects. To view and donwload plans, users have to register.
Access to the the plan room requires login.
Enter their username and password to acceess the plan room.
Register to access the plan room by selecting the button 'Register Now'.
- Go to the external Board of Public Service Website http://www.stl-bps.org
- From the page access the Online Plan Room
- Existing Users enter username and password
- New Users must register and obtain an account.
New Users Instructions
- Enter their contact email address
- Enter personal information
- Enter business location information
On submission there will be a successful registration message and a notification that an email was sent.
Registrants will receive an email from INDOX Services with a link to the City of St Louis Vendor Portal and include username and password.
Once logged in registrants will be asked to confirm their information and chose the type of notifications they would like to receive.
What to Expect
- Receive notifications of opportunities
- Ability to review list of Requests For Proposals (RFPs) for professional services
- View and download plans for City projects.
Board of Public Service
1200 Market St
City Hall, Rm 301
St. Louis, Mo 63103
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. M - F