Recorder of Deeds and Vital Records Registrar
Birth, death, land, marriage records, and archival records
Top Requested Pages
Phone: (314) 622-4610
1200 Market St
City Hall Room 126 - 128
Land Records Recording and Archives
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Monday - Thursday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Friday
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Saturday
Recorder of Deeds Departments
- Archives Department Genealogy and historical research resources for adoptions before 1917, marriages before 1932, land records, cemeteries and more
- Birth Records Department How to request Birth Certificates, Records and related resources.
- Death Records Department How to request Death Certificates and related resources.
- Land Records Department Deed Recording and Land Records Copies, Deeds, Mortgages, Liens, and Subdivision Plats Records available through the Recorder of Deeds
- Marriage Records Department Marriage Records, Marriage License Issuance and Copies
- Vital Records Department Vital Records Department comprises the Birth, Death, and Veterans Records Departments
1200 Market St , City Hall Room 126 - 128
St. Louis, Missouri 63103-2881
6 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!