Homeschool Declaration of Enrollment Filing
To minimize unnecessary investigations due to reports of truancy, parent/guardians may provide a signed, written declaration of enrollment.
For the purpose of minimizing unnecessary investigations due to reports of truancy, each parent, guardian, or other person responsible for the child who causes his child to attend regularly a home school may provide to the recorder of deeds of the county where the child legally resides, or to the chief school officer of the public school district where the child legally resides, a signed, written declaration of enrollment stating their intent for the child to attend a homes within thirty days after the establishment of the home school and by September first annually thereafter.
Declaration must include:
- Name of each child attending the home school
- Age and birth date of the child attending the Home School
- Address and Phone Number of the home school
- Name of each person teaching at the home school
- Name, Address, and Notarized Signature of each person making the Declaration
- Self Addressed Stamped Envelope (for return of your original)
Include Fee and Send Declaration to:Land Records Department
Recorder of Deeds and Vital Records Registrar
City Hall, Room 126, 1200 Market
St. Louis, Missouri 63103
What to Expect
Your Declaration of Enrollment will be filed with the St. Louis City Recorder and Registrar
Land Records Department
1200 Market St.
City Hall, Room 126
St. Louis, Mo 63103
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday