If you are looking for ways to file your taxes quickly and at no cost to you, we invite you to visit MyFreeTaxes.com. This online collaboration between the United Way, H&R Block, and the IRS allows taxpayers to prepare their own returns from the comfort and convenience of their homes and offices at no charge!
Since 2009, United Way has been helping people throughout the U.S. to achieve financial stability. MyFreeTaxes is the only free, national, online tax-filing product helping to ensure that people can easily and accurately file their taxes to receive the refunds they are due. Your return is easy, secure, and guaranteed to be 100 percent accurate. Tech support is provided by IRS-certified specialists answering questions in real time. No cost filing at MyFreeTaxes and tech support for 2017 filing ends in mid-October.
How does it work?
- MyFreeTaxes is mobile optimized so anyone can access MyFreeTaxes from their computer, tablet, or smart phone.
- Most filers complete their taxes in less than an hour.
- MyFreeTaxes is completely free for households who earned less than $66,000 in 2017 – whether you file in multiple states, work freelance or a side gig, or earn investment income. *
- If you have questions, IRS-certified specialists are ready to answer questions in real time:
- Telephone support: 1-855-MY-TX-HELP (1-855-698-9435)
- Hours of support (hours may change after April 18, 2018):
- M – F, 9 am – 9 pm (CST)
- Saturday, 11 am – 8 pm (CST)
- Email support: email@example.com
- Chat support: Online (while in the software)
- Website: www.myfreetaxes.com
*Tax filing through MyFreeTaxes.com is not available for prior years' returns, nor for foreign students. Consult a local tax professional for assistance in these areas.
St. Louis Agency on Training and Employment
Employment, Jobs, and Careers