RFB Graphic Arts/Pressroom Supplies
Bid overview, buyer details, and related downloads
City of St. Louis Supply Division public bid openings will only be available on Zoom until further notice. You may drop off bids in person or through the online portal, but may not physically be present as the bids are opened. The Zoom instructions are provided, via addenda, with all RFQs and RFBs that are offered. The need to ensure social distancing and ensure vendor and employee safety motivated this decision.
Please call me if you have any questions or concerns.
Lynn Crawford, Deputy Supply Commissioner
(314) 622-4716 or email@example.com
BID #: 09-21-21-01
Sponsor: Supply Division
Procurement Type: Request for Quotations
Closing Date: 09/21/2021
Closing Time: 12:00 PM (Unless Indicated Overwise)
Request for Bid for Graphic Arts and Pressroom Supplies
Contract Period for Two (2) Years
Attention: All documents are required and must be submitted together.
Original Bid Document
Bid Addendum Documents
- Add 1 - RFB Graphic Arts-Pressroom Supplies
- Add 2 - RFB Graphic Arts-Pressroom Supplies
- Add 3 - RFP Graphic Arts-Pressroom Supplies
- Add 4 - RFB Graphic Arts-Pressroom Supplies
Required Contract Documents
Fillable documents must be filled out in full.
- Contract Instruction Document
- Bid Signature Document (Fillable) required
- Affirmative Action / ADA Document
- Certificate of Independent Price Determination Document (Fillable) required
- STL Domestic Products Procurement Act (Fillable) required
- Right to Audit Document
- M/WBE Form (Fillable) required
- Ordinance #69431 - City of St. Louis Competitive Disadvantage
- Performance Bond Document (Fillable) required
- Terms and Conditions
- Bid Protest Procedures
- Affidavit Of Compliance With Anti-Discrimination Against Israel Act required
Need Help Viewing?
You need a program that can open Adobe PDF files. A free option:
- Adobe Reader (can read PDF files)