The Shaw neighborhood is located on the near Southside adjacent to the Missouri Botanical Gardens and Tower Grove Park and just north of the South Grand commercial district.
Among the outlying common fields laid out by the French settlers of St. Louis was the Prairie des Noyers or "Meadows of the Walnut Trees". Established in 1769, this field was composed of a series of strips running westward from Grand Boulevard to Kingshighway and included most of the present Shaw area.
- Daniela Velazquez, Ward 06
Neighborhood Improvement Specialists
Citizens' Service Bureau
Hearings regarding the approval of a Liquor/Beer Application, including outside seating
9:00 AM Meeting
Census Data: 2010
Feedback is anonymous.