The neighborhood is bounded by Dr. Martin Luther King Drive on the Northeast, the City limits on the Northwest, Page Avenue on the South, and Union Boulevard on the East.
The area was once part of a Spanish land grant, that became known as Survey 3033 and was originally the property of Baptiste La Fleur. During colonial times, many passed though the area as they traveled between St. Louis and St. Charles along St. Charles Road (now Martin Luther King Boulevard). By the mid-1850’s, the land was subdivided and sold as smaller tracts.
Night Out for Safety and Liberation, with COVID-19 info, testing & vaccinations
6:00 PM Community Event