Lewis Place is defined by Martin Luther King Drive on the North, Delmar Boulevard on the South, Newstead Avenue on the East, and Walton on the West.
The Lewis Place neighborhood owes its name to the oldest African-American private street in St. Louis. Laid out in 1890 by the family of William J. Lewis, Lewis Place is a two-block street with a center parkway lined on both sides with homes built between 1890 and 1928.
- Jesse Todd Ward 18
- Dwinderlin Evans Ward 4
Neighborhood Improvement Specialists
Citizens' Service Bureau
Lewis Place Data
Census Data: 2010
Feedback is anonymous.