St. Louis Place Neighborhood
This near Northside neighborhood is bounded by Palm Street on the North, Cass Avenue on the South, North Florissant on the East, and North Jefferson on the West.
In 1850, John O’Fallon and others platted out St. Louis Place, a portion of the Union Addition. They left a strip of land for public use down the center of the subdivision, creating St. Louis Place Park.
- Rasheen Aldridge, Ward 14
Neighborhood Improvement Specialists
Citizens' Service Bureau
St. Louis Place Data
Census Data: 2010
Feedback is anonymous.