Ordinance details, downloads, and history information
SummaryAn ordinance pertaining to disease and disease prevention; repealing Ordinance 41474, presently codified in Chapter 11.56 of the Revised Code of the City of St. Louis and enacting in lieu thereof a new ordinance pertaining to disease and disease prevention, and containing an emergency clause.
St. Louis City Ordinance 63633 Document (72.11 KB PDF)
Board Bill Number: 271
Phyllis Young, Velma G Bailey
- Animal Control (Animals)
- Immunizations and Public Health (Disease)
- Parks and Gardens (Forest Park)
- Health (Health and Hospitals)
- Beautification and Nuisance Reduction (Noise)
- Police (Police Department)
- Rail and Water Transportation (Port Authority)
- Shopping and Dining (Restaurant)
- Waste Management and Recycling (Garbage)
Feedback is anonymous.