Ordinance details, downloads, and history information
SummaryAn Ordinance pertaining to the Property Maintenance Code of the City of Saint Louis, establishing the minimum regulations governing the conditions and maintenance of all property, buildings, structures and premises; repealing Ordinance 64417; adopting the International Property Maintenance Code, 2000 Edition with changes, as the Property Maintenance Code of the City of Saint Louis; and containing an emergency clause.
St. Louis City Ordinance 65023 Document (226.91 KB PDF)
Board Bill Number: 106
- Permits, Inspections, and Certifications (Condemnation)
- Fire Departments (Fire Department)
- Parks and Gardens (Forest Park)
- Motor Vehicles (Motor Vehicles)
- Beautification and Nuisance Reduction (Noise)
- Police (Police Department)
- Electric, Gas, Sewer, and Utilities (Sewer)
- Waste Management and Recycling (Garbage)
Feedback is anonymous.