Ord. pertaining to trees.
BOARD BILL NO. 336 INTRODUCED BY ALDERMAN JOSEPH RODDY An ordinance pertaining to the planting, maintenance, preservation and management of trees, shrubs and plants; containing legislative findings and declarations; repealing Ordinances 49772, 56447 and 64804; with definition of terms and administrative, regulatory and penalty provisions; with severability and emergency provisions.
Download Full Ordinance
Document attachments can only be viewed if opened with Adobe Reader
- St. Louis City Ordinance 68607 Document (79.13 KB)
|Board Bill Number:||336|
|Primary Sponsor:||Joseph D Roddy|
|Committee:||Parks and Environment|
- Employees (Civil Service)
- Immunizations and Public Health (Disease)
- Parks and Gardens (Forest Park)
- Beautification and Nuisance Reduction (Noise)
- Police (Police Department)
- Electric, Gas, Sewer, and Utilities (Sewer)
- Transportation, Infrastructure, and Utilities (Traffic Control)
- Waste Management and Recycling (Garbage)