Ordinance 70513

Lease 5th District Police Station to Sun Ministries

New Search

BOARD BILL # 304 Introduced by Alderman Freeman Bosley An ordinance to repeal Ordinance No. 70419 and enacting in lieu thereof an ordinance authorizing the lease of certain real property owned by the City of St. Louis and located in City Block 2437 in the City of St. Louis and containing a severability clause. This ordinance authorizing and directing the Mayor and Comptroller of the City of St. Louis to enter into a Lease Agreement with Sun Ministries, Inc. to lease property located in City Block 2437 of the City of St. Louis, for a period of five years (5) years, with three five year options for the purposes of creating a community center for Hyde Park residents. As consideration for this lease, Sun Ministries will dedicate 35% of the useable space for community enrichment and multipurpose meeting space. The remaining 65% will be used to train and employ residents in Sun Ministries various businesses.

Download

Document attachments can only be viewed if opened with Adobe Reader

Legislative History

Session: 2016-2017
Board Bill Number: 304
Primary Sponsor: Freeman M Bosley Sr.
Co-Sponsors:
Committee: Ways and Means
First Reading: 01/27/2017
Second Reading: 02/03/2017
Perfection: 02/10/2017
Third Reading: 02/10/2017
Effective Date: 03/21/2017

Topics

See more ordinance tags as Land Acquisition, Reutilization, and Development

Was this page helpful?      



Comments are helpful!
500 character limit

Feedback is anonymous.