CDA Grants Management System
Information and registration/login links to the CDA Grants Management System - EGrAMS.
In order to streamline grants processes for efficiency and effectiveness, the Community Development Administration has implemented a grants management system called EGrAMS. Starting in July, 2015 organization were able to:
- Search for existing CDA Grant opportunities;
- Apply for CDA funding online; and
- Review funding status online.
Starting in November, 2016 organizations will also be able to:
- Review contract status online;
- Update contact information online; and
- Submit programmatic and financial reports online.
Apply for CDA Funding : EGrAMS Registration/Login
Login to CDA EGrAMS and apply.
CDA EGrAMS - Overview and Applications
Powerpoint presentation for CDA EGrAMS Training No. 1
For technical support on the EGrAMS system, please email EGrAMSSupport@stlouis-mo.gov.
For questions on the 2016 CDBG Request for Proposals, please email CDBG@stlouis-mo.gov.
Feedback is anonymous.