The Community Development Administration (CDA) announced today technical corrections and modifications to the Neighborhood Transformation Grants NOFA (www.stlouis-mo.gov/cda/neighborhood-nofa/). The CDA’s technical corrections and modifications are based on staff review and informed by submitted written questions and feedback. Staff have also completed responses to all written questions, which are available here with a video of recording of the NOFA Public Hearing Q&A.
Questions and answers as well as FAQs are also available on the Neighborhood Transformation Grants NOFA documents page as a PDF.
The technical corrections and modifications are as followers:
- Removed "Implementation Agent" from Appendix 7
- Removed in Section V: "An email with an attached copy of the application and required supplemental documentation in Microsoft Word and PDF formats must be submitted."
Revised to: "An email with an attached copy of the application and required supplemental documentation in a searchable PDF format (text should be able to be copy and pasted with the exception of pages that require signatures) must be submitted."
- Updated Section 8 to reflect additional appendixes and requirements
- Added Bonus points to Eligible Uses 1, 3, and 4
- Added Definitions to Appendix 14
- Added Appendixes 15-18
- Removed the Operating Agency budget requirement of five hundred thousand dollars
Additional written questions about the Neighborhood Transformation Grants NOFA can be emailed to CDDNofa@Stlouis-mo.gov ("CDD" = community-driven development). The written question and answer period is now closed, however CDA staff will answer relevant new questions at the NOFA Respondent Workshop - Compliance Requirements & Best Practices meeting on May 1, 2023, at 10 am. Event info is available at: https://www.stlouis-mo.gov/events/eventdetails.cfm?Event_ID=35624